Resident Evil Reboot

So Wesker's daughters story is Netflix series and this one is merging RE1 and RE2 into a single movie? For some reason I thought it's all Netflix...

Every time I delete that Netlix show from my mind, you guys always have to remind me of it.
Who am I kidding though, I'll probably still check it out. Doesn't it seem like it would fit in with the previous filmverse?

The character pics would've been fine with some atmosphere. Like Lisa Trevor, with a different angle, maybe some lighting... I'm just surprised they released that pic of Lisa the way it was. I want a trailer just to see Lisa in motion.

As garbage as the previous films were, I loved them. But I'm really pulling for this to be good.

Every time I delete that Netlix show from my mind, you guys always have to remind me of it.
Who am I kidding though, I'll probably still check it out. Doesn't it seem like it would fit in with the previous filmverse?

The character pics would've been fine with some atmosphere. Like Lisa Trevor, with a different angle, maybe some lighting... I'm just surprised they released that pic of Lisa the way it was. I want a trailer just to see Lisa in motion.

As garbage as the previous films were, I loved them. But I'm really pulling for this to be good.
The Resident Alice siX piece saga has a certain charm. Milla Jovovich carried the movies. Its definitely those dumb action films I would watch over a boring day. I definitely would watch them again over bad Transformers and DC movies.

For mid budgeted films (20 to 55 million) they also look well polished as I've seen plenty of films with a bigger budget with dodgy vfX and production.

This new film, though, from the two screenshots oddly look cheaper. I thought they could at least make the sets/costumes look presentable.

The funny thought that both are reboots to Paul W.S. Anderson movies. :hehe:

Mortal Kombat strangely left enough of a positive impression to receive somewhat positive reviews online, this one is bound to be less welcomed.

I like this use of a difficulty setting.

Mortal Kombat

I mean the reviews weren't that positive. I'd say it was more that some people did find things to enjoy about it, and the movie did get a lot of media coverage.

Did anyone even see that movie? Did it even get an actual release?
I did, and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's still $#%^, but it's crap that is more watchable than any of the RE flicks from the same director.

Mortal Kombat

I mean the reviews weren't that positive. I'd say it was more that some people did find things to enjoy about it, and the movie did get a lot of media coverage.
I agree that it's not really positive, just compared to the first MK movie it did get more welcoming reviews on RT.

I am hoping and praying that this trailer actually ends up being worth the wait, but the bad CGI on that zombie Doberman already has me a bit worried in terms of the quality of special effects for this movie.

Please let this movie atleast be decent.

Everybody remember the trailer for the first Resident Evil where they changed the blood color to blue to get past the censors or something? Good times lol

MV5BZTA5ZWM0ZTQtNmJmMy00ODUyLWFhYjgtNTQzOWQ4N2UyYTQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg

Everybody remember the trailer for the first Resident Evil where they changed the blood color to blue to get past the censors or something? Good times lol

MV5BZTA5ZWM0ZTQtNmJmMy00ODUyLWFhYjgtNTQzOWQ4N2UyYTQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg
Lol I remember. Weird. But loved the trailer and the first movie is good for what it was. Everything else was ass. I remember some weirdo mod on here got mad I said the movies sucked back in the day.

HOLY ****. Color me impressed! They've changed a few character details, sure, but this looks like an actually impressive merger of the first 2 RE games, right down to setting this in 1998! They even replicated certain scenes like the truck crash and the first zombie reveal in the Spencer mansion! The CGI doesn't look half-bad either (the Licker at the end looks impressive)!

Okay I'm in. I think.

Would have liked to have seen more of the mansion, because it looks like they've done it justice.

Song choice was lame, but I get what they were going for. Birkin's rendering looks a little suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"