Not open for further replies.
fetchpics.php

2186049468_9be409f47a_b.jpg

2186049504_7d33490bb0_b.jpg

2185266011_618d9970ac_b.jpg

2185265913_f8ca8ebafa_o.jpg

*Lizard flatlines*

deadline.jpg

I'm really frightened by the Chimera this time around, they look a lot more sophisticated. :(

Especially that one on the far right in the last picture, he's lookin ready to tear someones head off! :(

BUT NOT MINE! :cmad:

LOL, THANKS DMC, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO REPOST THEM!!!:D:up: IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ASKED TO PULL THE PICS DUE TO COPYRIGHTS!!!:rolleyes:;):D:up:

Looks the same to me, actually. The textures are maybe a bit cleaner, but otherwise they look sort of the same as before.

And since when does more players = better multiplayer? Halo alone evidenced that small, tight-knit groups of people playing together can be better than any giant ass hectic matches. Maybe they should focus on making the multiplayer better, not just bigger.

You're right...but that's not what's happening here. Here, players "form up in 4-8 man squads in the lobbies with different objectives during the match to help keep things from devolving into giant free-for-alls."

Edit: You're welcome, guys. :)

You're right...but that's not what's happening here. Here, players "form up in 4-8 man squads in the lobbies with different objectives during the match to help keep things from devolving into giant free-for-alls."

Edit: You're welcome, guys. :)

:D:up:

I want to be excited, but this looks like a hi-res version of Resistance 1. :huh:

블라스;13780813 said:
What a cutie pie that chimera is.
I wonder if they're gonna have an Asian girl version.

NO ASIAN GIRL CHIMERAS FOR YOU, YOU SICKO!!!:mad::mad::mad:;):oldrazz::D

well, the game looks better than the original to me. More screens in time should help that debate

블라스;13780813 said:
What a cutie pie that chimera is.
I wonder if they're gonna have an Asian girl version.

I'm gonna start a charity for you. :(

You need to see a doctor. :csad:

But thats being hypocritical because I need to see one with my obsession of RESISTANCE. :(

The only thing that i can see as exciting is the fact that it´s Insomniac (of course) and the 2 campaigns, as for the graphics......i can´t see what it´s exciting about it, people just get excited for anything nowadays.

Of course it´s looks better, what were you expecting.....worst? :rolleyes: ;)

Who would want 60 player matches? Thats just way too big

Tribes was still fun with 60, though Resistance will now have squad and objective based multiplayer, so it's not big deal, you can still probably have regular deathmathc and 8 player deathmatch, etc. Player controlled vehicles are also in.

IT'S HARD TO TELL HOW GOOD THE GRAPHICS WILL BE FROM THESE SCANS BUT THIS PARTICULAR SHOT SHOWS, AT LEAST TO ME, THAT THE CHIMERA ARE MUCH MORE DETAILED THAN BEFORE!!!:eek::up::D:up:

NEW
fetchpics.php

OLD
resistance-fall-of-man-20060508080434579.jpg

Go back and play the original, the Chimera have gotten a huge detail boost, not just in textures. This i a big jump over Resistance 1. THe lighting is easilly much much better, seriously, GO BACK AND PLAY RESISTANCE 1 you insane people who think there hasn't been change, or better yet look at the screenshots.. I'm down for a sequel seeing the first was a really good game, (better than say Halo 2). THe lighting is really good now especially in that shot with the Chimera on the grassy field.

I never touched the full game of Resistance. I played the demo and didnt care 4 it

Resistance 1 was a good game, but there have been tons of superior FPS' on PS3 alone since its release back last November.

CoD4 would be the only one, if you like that style. Or UTIII. But that's it. Seriously, you have to be joking.

CoD4 would be the only one, if you like that style. Or UTIII. But that's it. Seriously, you have to be joking.

No way.

Call of Duty 4, by a landslide.

Unreal Tournament 3, by a landslide.

The Orange Box, by a landslide.

Rainbow Six: Vegas, by a landslide.

The Darkness, by a little bit.

The Orange Box, sure, but it's very different kind of FPS.

CoD4 sure it's better, but Resistance 1 isn't Resistance 2.

No chance in hell R6V

And Similarly, The Darkness is a terrrible game.

I'd only stick in Unreal Tournamnet because of the mod features.
Resistance holds its own again those FPS games, and tgere's no chance that R6V is a better FPS, nor the Darkness, so you're left with 2. 1 of which (UTIII) is about the most loosely 'balanced' FPS in history with a totall forgettable campaign. Because the Darkness was pretty bloody Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"