Restored version of original Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)to be released in theaters

I've seen it and a few of the sequels. They get so bad after the original. The first remake wasn't completely terrible but the prequel was. Ugh.

If it gets to my neck of the woods I might go see it.

So long as the reviews are good when it hits Blu-ray, I'll probably double dip this one.

Wow cool.

Mind you, a 30th anniversary restored release of the original Nightmare on Elm Street would be a lot more better cash grab wise since it did come out in 1984.

More people care about the dreamstalker more then the country stalker.

I've seen it and a few of the sequels. They get so bad after the original. The first remake wasn't completely terrible but the prequel was. Ugh.

If it gets to my neck of the woods I might go see it.

I think Texas Chainsaw 2 is greatly enjoyable, in its own weird way.

Word? I gotta see this. I got a poster on my wall. "WHO WILL SURVIVE AND WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF THEM?"

I've been waiting for a really good blu-ray transfer of this, I guess I'll be getting it.

Wow cool.

Mind you, a 30th anniversary restored release of the original Nightmare on Elm Street would be a lot more better cash grab wise since it did come out in 1984.

More people care about the dreamstalker more then the country stalker.
TBH i like the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre better than any Nightmare on Elm Street movies

I would have to say I really like them equally for they're both two very different types of horror genres.

Very good news, is this being released in the UK because they showed The Shining and Nightmare on elm street restored versions at my local cineworld. Both were a great experience because i was born in 89 so missed out. Viewing classic films like this in todays cinemas have to be done.Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"