The Walking Dead Rick/Michonne Limited Series

I didn't know Terry Quinn was in this, that actually peaks my interest a little bit. I was always going to watch this, but I gave up on the main show after the time jump and never bothered with any of the spinoffs. Hopefully this will turn out to be good.

Just started episode 1 and so they finally did it.

RICK.FREAKING.GRIMES
Loved this first episode. Seeing Andrew Lincoln just slip back into this role like he never left was kinda an emotional experience. The CRM of it all was interesting and Terry Quinn was great in his small role and looking forward to seeing more of him throughout this series and I also liked some of the side characters that we got to meet as well. From the opening of the episode they delivered on the insane love story aspect of this. Also holy **** that ending. Eagerly anticipating the next episode.

Nice to see that moment finally happen. With Aaron essentially taking comic Rick's role and look, you wouldn't think that moment would actually happen to Rick...but of course Rick Grimes would make it happen to himself. It's good to have him back and see how he's been trying to free himself since the bridge. Also, I'm glad that little girl who spotted him didn't end up being someone he's suck with. We've already got that with Laurent on the Daryl show.

Bold take here but I thought that just with one episode this was the best TWD-related thing since the glory days of the original show 10 years ago. I liked the Dead City and Daryl spinoffs well enough and Fear the Walking Dead had its moments but I haven't been this instantly invested in this franchise since TWD season 7. It feels so good to see Rick again.

This was good, but so far I liked the Daryl spinoff better. Happy to see they finally got Rick's disability up to current, lol. Curious where the show goes next.

That threat from
Jadis…

Can’t help but think that if she does make good on it… Daryl, Carol, Morgan (he’s gotta be in it), Maggie and Negan (not that Rick would really give a rat’s ass about his well-being at this point) would be in the clear, given that they’re all currently scattered. And, thus, in a good position to come back together and avenge such an action.

I don’t think they’d go through with killing Judith and RJ, but everyone else… maybe.

Michonne's new allies being so welcoming and kind all but spelled their doom, honestly.

Danai Gurira wrote Episode 4. Her and Andrew Lincoln acted the hell out of it. A certain scene towards the end wrecked me. So good.

Nice bottle episode for sure. Rick and Michonne talk so much about Alexandria, they're in for the shock of their lives when they ultimately learn about the Commonwealth.

For me this episode was kind of slow and fillerish. :(

Since tonight's episode hasn't aired on TV live yet, I'll just say that I enjoyed it, in particular the appearance of a certain someone.

Yeah, the cameo appearance was great. I liked this episode better than last week's. :)

RIP
Rick’s hand
I was a little surprised to see that, honestly. I didn't think it would ever happen because I heard Robert Kirkman said that he regrets making Rick lose his hand in the comics

Getting a peek of Daryl Dixon Season 2 during the Rick/Michonne finale.

This series has been fantastic and I really dug these very emotional and surprising past two episodes.
Jadis death was very sad and emotional and I love that they brought back Father Gabriel in the flashbacks to close out her arc.
Looking forward to the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"