The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 9 Discussion Thread

Chad makes a good point in the interview. In the comics Tyreese was Rick right hand man, but on the show Daryl is Rick's right hand man. Since they changed Tyreeses character in light of Daryl, and since Morgan is coming back we all knew his days were coming to an end soon. I guess it's a good thing I didn't get through on the phone line for Talking Dead, because I was gonna ask why the shoe felt it needed to kill off a black guy when they are getting ready to introduce or reintroduce a black character. I probably would have got cut off like that creepy guy lol.

Chad is just owning the room on Talking Dead. If you're interested in the DCCU, someone still needs to wear a big piece of emerald jewelry, big fella.

I look forward to see him in other projects. He's a good actor and nice guy. I met him at Walking Deadcon last year.

They should've/could've at least had Ty become Ricks left hand man, at least let them have that bond.

I look forward to see him in other projects. He's a good actor and nice guy. I met him at Walking Deadcon last year.

Yea I worked on a short film that Chad stars in back in the summer of 2013 called "Habeas Corpus". I got the chance to met him and he is indeed a cool, down to earth guy.

I found him to be a very boring character. So... yeah. Good send off though.

Plus, the one black man rule kind of means he had to go for Morgan to come back.

I feel bad for Noah and the priest guy.

So that whole business with the mutilated walkers was Negan, right?

I'm re-watching the hallucination scenes right now. Those are some of the best moments the show has ever had. I also liked the symbolism of Tyreese dropping his hammer.

Also, the baseball bat Glenn picks up...

Is that "Struggling Man" song one that was written for the show?

If Negan gets introduced by seasons end, then it's safe to say Glen is gonna be next to die. Glen and Abraham are the only two on the show who's characters are dead in the comics. I doubt the show has the balls to kill off Daryl any time soon. But I am sure more of Ricks group is gonna die this season.

I know he's a fan favorite and all that but I really wouldn't mind seeing Daryl die. :ninja:

No God nnnnooooo
So many feels now

Last edited:
Daryl going out in a blaze of glory would be fitting. I just don't see it happening anytime soon. He's like the Wolverine of the group. It could happen sooner or later , but it won't ne anything like tonight.

If Negan gets introduced by seasons end, then it's safe to say Glen is gonna be next to die. Glen and Abraham are the only two on the show who's characters are dead in the comics. I doubt the show has the balls to kill off Daryl any time soon. But I am sure more of Ricks group is gonna die this season.

And Carol, of the three, so far Abraham would hurt the least.

It was a nice sendoff for him even though he never quite reached to his comic book counterpart.

I must say Greg Nicotero did a masterful job on directing this episode and Scott Gimple for writing it. It was absolutely magnificent.

I know he's a fan favorite and all that but I really wouldn't mind seeing Daryl die. :ninja:

I wouldn't mind seeing him die either, but I've always felt that from day one. :hehe:

X28WLf4.gif

I must say Greg Nicotero did a masterful job on directing
He's been crushing it this season. I never would have thought the guy who once did "I Ain't a Judas" would knock it out of the park with this ep and "No Sanctuary."

Hate to see tyreese go so fast......but seriously the TV tyreese is such a wuss compared to his comic counterpart.

And whats with tyreese and noah walking around with just a hammer ? (a close range weapon) while rick has his gun, michonne has her sword and glenn has his bat..

And Noah...... After being responsible for carol getting caught, indirectly responsible for beth getting killed and now....tyreese..... If shane was around, he would have knocked-off Noah. :shr:

Good catch. This was just confirmed on Talking Dead.

I knew there was something awfully familiar about that British voice the moment it popped up.

Him and I are from Richmond, VA. He just lead the Christmas parade through the city. He seemed like a humble and cool guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"