Rogue getting the "Cure"

''Listen *****. We got your next boyfriend lined up, cut the drama, touch Juggernaut on the ass, suck up all his superstrength, beat the **** out of the brotherhood with us. Still thinking bout gettin cured? Didn't think so!"

Me: Hey! Hey! Stop it! Stop! Stop. OK?
Rogue: OK.
Me: Ok.

me:rogue.......
rogue:dont try and stop me!!!...im taking the cure whether you like it or not!
me:i know im not your father---
rogue:then stop pretending to be!
me:rogue......with great power comes great responsibility.....
rogue:hey!...isnt that from---
me SHUT UP!

I tell her go ahead and do it, no one not wolverine or storm understands whats its like to be like Rogue. So i would tell her yea, and wish her the best with her life. Since is the last moive i think it atleast should all end with Rogue finally being happy.

Me: Rogue....your powers are awsome :rolleyes: give them to me if u dont want them

I really wouldn't want her powers though. I think they kinda suck, and not just because she cant have sex. Not being able to have ANY human contact really blows.

FieryBalrog said:
I really wouldn't want her powers though. I think they kinda suck, and not just because she cant have sex. Not being able to have ANY human contact really blows.
Are you kidding me? You would be able to kill somebody by touching them! How isn't that awesome?

lordofthenerds said:
Are you kidding me? You would be able to kill somebody by touching them! How isn't that awesome?
I KNOW!....SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY DAMMIT!

but im thinking if u want a kiss....then u it will be the last because probably you would kill your boyfriend

Don't get cured, Dahlin

She won't get cured, it'd be silly and immature of her to go and run and get cured over Kitty/Bobby. Simon and Zak have both said the film really has the kids grow up and mature.

Her running off and getting cured, would be very immature and counteract this.

well she wont get cured, i guess id say : "you wont do it. i'll kiss you right now"
rogue - "you know what happens when i touch people.."
me - "well i figured it be worth it, no?"

I thought that too, xwolverine2, the part where Peter is acting as christ and getting whipped and beaten..

JustABill said:
I thought that too, xwolverine2, the part where Peter is acting as christ and getting whipped and beaten..
LOL!

YEAH THATS IT!:up:

You can drain my energy anytime babe, Snikt has plenty.

i wouldn't tell her anything i understand her situation

Snikt said:
You can drain my energy anytime babe, Snikt has plenty.

That's what all men say at first, however......... ;)

id say go for it man. cause id wanna hook up with her since bobby is bein a ****. AKA i love anna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"