Roland Emmerich's 2012

could be that this was filmed only for the teaser trailer. maybne it wont even be in hte movie.

Do you mean in all of his films or in The Patriot?

Well, in the Patriot, after Heath is taken away from the Brits, his brother tries to aprehend trained British soldiers twice his size. Yeah, that's gonna work.

When the Brits invade the plantation, when Isaacs is walking through the dining room and the son is under the table and ***** his rifle. Smart.

But compared to his other films it's not much.

I don't know. Under those circumstances in that era a young kid may have tried something like that.

34fia1y.jpg

Oh no! I bought a calendar, and it ends on December 31, 2009! :eek:

It actully could have had a better chance in the summer. What big films come out that month?

I think Sherlock Holmes will beat 2012 to a bloody pulp!

We'll see. Day the Earth Stood Still didn't do very well over the holiday season.

Looks like more tripe from Emmerich. So what is it, like a sequel to DAY AFTER TOMORROW?

It actully could have had a better chance in the summer. What big films come out that month?

Ice Age 3 and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are the biggest films of July 2009 after 2012 vacated the summer schedule. It could've held its own easily -- although judging by Emmerich's track record, it could be a 10,000 B.C.-esque flop.

Well, that gives the main summer contenders more money in their pockets -- particularly TF-2 and IA3.

There was a preview on ET that should be online shortly and probably the trailer this weekend. Emmerich is taking destroying the world to a whole new level in this one. Should be two hours of non stop destruction this November, can't wait!

I just saw the preview on ET. It looks entertaining. In the preview somebody mentioned that the government build ships. What kind of ships were they? Planes to take people to some safe part of the world. Or Spaceships to take people too Mars or some other habitual Planet ? :huh::huh::huh:

Yahoo movies tomorrow 10AM Pacific, 11AM Mountain, Noon Central, 1 PM Eastern.

I'll see this :up:

Not too sure it'll be anything at all more than CGI mayhem, but that's pretty entertaining when done on this scale.

Emmerich back to doing what he does best, causing destruction on a massive scale with the help of damn good effects. I'm there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"