RPG Seasonal Rotation Thoughts

Why have both DC and WSS on the same season? Switch it out so they have DC all 3 seasons for the only DC people.

And Transformers isn't dead. We just have some lazy bastards. :up:

Why have both DC and WSS on the same season? Switch it out so they have DC all 3 seasons for the only DC people.

And Transformers isn't dead. We just have some lazy bastards. :up:
Problem is we have four DC RPGs (DC, Ult.DC, New Age and WSS?). WSS? isn't really DC either. It's Gotham.

Problem is we have four DC RPGs (DC, Ult.DC, New Age and WSS?). WSS? isn't really DC either. It's Gotham.
True. I guess I would still switch it up.

Trimester 1:

OU
Ult. Marvel
New Age
Create-A-Hero

Trimester 2:

Ult. DC
Get Violent
Multiversers
WSS?

Trimester 3:

Marvel
DC
Transformers (we need to get that game back in gear! :cmad: )
Heroes
My suggestion.

Then how about we put CAH in Trimester 2 and put Multiversers in Trimester 1?
Trimester 1:

OU
Ult. Marvel
New Age
Transformers

Trimester 2:

Ult. DC
Get Violent
Multiversers
WSS?

Trimester 3:

Marvel
DC
Create-A-Hero
Heroes

How about that?

Trimester 1:

OU
Ult. Marvel
New Age
Transformers

Trimester 2:

Ult. DC
Get Violent
Multiversers
WSS?

Trimester 3:

Marvel
DC
Create-A-Hero
Heroes

How about that?
That should be good, and since Zombie is alive, it should go in Trimester 2 as well.:up:

We're not. I checked. The rest are dead.:up:
As long as all these RPGs pull through I guess it's good then.

Anyone else have input, suggestions, their idea for an order, etc? I don't want to take over this project, just help. :up:

Trimester 1:

OU
Ult. Marvel
New Age
Transformers

Trimester 2:

Ult. DC
Get Violent
Multiversers
WSS?

Trimester 3:

Marvel
DC
Create-A-Hero
Heroes

How about that?

The Marvel, DC and One Universe RPG's are all exempt from the seasonal rotations.

A. I don't think they should be exempt.

B. If they aren't, they shouldn't be grouped together. Marvel and DC are high-commitment - so I don't see why Syn is so set on grouping them together. :huh:

A. I don't think they should be exempt.

B. If they aren't, they shouldn't be grouped together. Marvel and DC are high-commitment - so I don't see why Syn is so set on grouping them together. :huh:
I'm saying we need to have a Marvel and DC RPG together. Not THE Marvel and DC RPGs together, but during each cycle, there should be one of each so no one is left out.

I'm saying we need to have a Marvel and DC RPG together. Not THE Marvel and DC RPGs together, but during each cycle, there should be one of each so no one is left out.
Obviously - but if the Big Three aren't exempt, they should be split up.

The fact that no Gods & Men is on your lists automatically nullifies your opinions on the rotation in my eyes. :o

Obviously - but if the Big Three aren't exempt, they should be split up.

I'm probably one of the few that agree with you. I think that each one should take the lead in a specific bracket, depending on the time off in between. :up:

I'm probably one of the few that agree with you. I think that each one should take the lead in a specific bracket, depending on the time off in between. :up:
The problem that trusty brought up is that Marvel just started a new Season, and OU isn't far behind it. So for us to implement the rotations like we hope, OU is going to have to take a long hiatus - which I know that I, personally, couldn't stand with the way I left my characters.

That's why the Big Three are exempt.

Edited for your conveniance, JB. :up:

Season I

OU
WSS?
Transformers
Multiversers

Season 2:

Ult. Marvel
Get Violent
New Age
DC
Zombie