Sam Raimi to Direct

Also confirmed: Wanda gets her Sokovian accent back and half of her lines are "Rent?".

EQD-KiiU0AE3JfB

Feige must've pitched the multiverse of madness aspect to Raimi. And they must've had some good ideas talking about it. Eventhough people think he should be given all the freedom in the world... the story is still about Strange into the multiverse of madness... and the story should be within that confinement.

hmm.. his last film was 2013, Oz the Great and Powerful.
so other than nostalgic value, I'm not sold.
I do loved his drag me to hell (2009) tho.

superhero genre, and blockbuster genre has changed a lot since then..
but yeah.. we trust the marvel.

Now this is what we call an upgrade.

I don't want to see Spider-Man in Ds2.

But I hope Sam Raimi directs this film.

Legit upgrade, him and Fiege can put in some serious work.

If this ends up happening, you best believe I want to see the Raimi Spider-Man in this! Is it a fan service cameo? Absolutely! Do I care? Not in the slightest

I never would have thought this would have been an option, but Sam Raimi is perfect for this on so many levels. He's like a dream option that I never thought they'd get. Seriously, his style directing is perfect for this particular project.

I never would have thought this would have been an option, but Sam Raimi is perfect for this on so many levels. He's like a dream option that I never thought they'd get. Seriously, his style directing is perfect for this particular project.
Yeah, this isn’t just a case of wow we got a great director for Strange. He is a perfect fit for the material aside from being a top director.

Last edited:
Raimi is definitely more I could‘ve asked for. Great choice, if true

This truly is best case scenario. I thought they'd hire some generic director. When I said Mike Flanagan, I knew I was aiming too high. But this is beyond that.

They went and finally got a truly great filmmaker, and the best out of all of them. This is what I've been talking about when I said I want to see Marvel step it up. So there's this and all the other phase three Marvel movies for me which I'm not all that excited about.

Last edited:
I think a Tobey cameo is a lock at this point

When it’s being reported that a director “is in talks” it usually means they’re in the final stages of negotiation and it’s nearly a done deal. Can it all fall apart and Raimi doesn’t ultimately end up directing? Sure, but I think there’s more than decent chance that the legendary Evil Dead director winds up helming a movie about the Sorcerer Supreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"