What's the scariest thing that ever happened to you?

Bout 3 1/2 months ago I tripped acid. I thought I had tripped acid before but man this stuff was totally unexpected. Id never had visuals like this before, colors changing into other colors peoples faces contorting and kaliedascopic patterns everywhere it was awesome, for the first 12 hours. Stayed up all nite tripping had fun and well after my roommate left for work and my friends left my sisters boyfriend came over and smoked some weed with me. I wasnt expecting everything to go totally psychadellic again and after he left I had the worst panic attack Ive ever had in my life. I literally thought I was having a heart attack. I called my mom flipping straight the hell out screaming "Get over here Im having an fn heart attack!" Ive had panic attacks before but Ive never had one so bad where I started hyperventilating and all I could picture while this was going on was Freddy Krueger in NOES 4 "Wanna suck face?!" OMG it was terrible. I left with my parents and started to calm down a bit and all I could think was omg Im gonna ****ing die stuck here in god damn cartoon world!

Seriously though I havent been right since Ive actually hadda start taking xanax to control my anxiety since then cuz Ive been convinced Ima have a hear attack. I mean I seriously thought I was gonna die. Ive thought that before robo-tripping but lsd is a whole different monster than dxm. Im done with hallucinogens and Ive even hadda stop smoking weed cuz it just exacerbates my anxiety now. I used to be able to handle strong hallucinogens when I was like 19 or 20 but I just cant take that stuff anymore

Acid's the best, isnt it?

:hehe:

**** that stuff man! You dont understand LSM I woulda given anything to have got some good stuff like that 5 years ago. Thing is my room mate is a dj and is friends with lots and lots of ravers. I fn hate techno only reason I ever went to raves was for the good drugs and now I can get all the actual good ones I want. I just dont want em now. Guess Im growing up. My room mate just got back from this thing called CaveFest or somethin in IL and said he has some 2cb and a couple rolls and Im like "I dont want em!"

Cool thing though my room mate has done a few breaks beats albums. One of em is called Dharma Breaks. Lol Now I kinda wish I never got him into LOST cuz he attached it to that gay stuff lol Im just joking though I thought it was actually pretty awesome that he called it that. Anyone into techno check out his stuff on myspace/djmileslong. He used to spin mostly breaks but hes really gotten in liquid funk which is ok I guess just not my cup of tea. Im just glad I dont have to listen to him mixing dub-step cuz that **** is horrible

No empathy for someone forced to see Sex and the City..?

Heartless...

Sorry man I dont like it at all. I really dont like any techno. I like songs with actual singing and intuitive thought put into the lyrics. I know some stuff has singing but its usually just the same stuff over n over. I mean Ive tried dude really and I just cant make myself like something I dont like.

Hey man dont apologize.Im just reading along nodding my head like 'yeah i hate techno too" and then you blindsided me with the dubstep ,and it kinda hurt a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"