Days of Future Past Scoring Days of Future Past - The Soundtrack/Music Thread

Guess I didn't pay attention when watching, but according to that tracklist, [blackout]Sneaky Mystique[/blackout] from X2's score is in the film.

It plays in the scene where
Mystique takes another form and searches through sentinel program files

It plays in the scene where
Mystique takes another form and searches through sentinel program files

That whole scene is a callback from X2. I was thinking the whole time. There are many callbacks in fact, and not just in music.

The album will be digitally released in only 3 days!!! No Physical CD until June though.

The album will be digitally released in only 3 days!!! No Physical CD until June though.

I can't wait!

I watched X2 a few days ago and although I really love First Class(and I like the score for that one), I forgot how much I liked John Ottman's score.

The album is in Spotify (might not be out yet everywhere). Just beautiful and quite memorable for the most part. Charles' theme is one of the greatest things I've heard for a while.

DOFP score beats TASM 2 score for me, never expected Ottman to beat Zimmer.

Yes I just now signed up for this Spotify thing... nothing DOFP related is even on it.

Someone needs to put the soundtrack up! Must. Hear. It.

Someone switch their settings to Finland and rip the audio lol.

I'm trying to figure out how to rip it for you guys. Was kinda hoping it would be out on iTunes too, but unfortunately wasn't yet.

EDIT

It's on sale on a finnish music site, i'll buy it now and upload it somewhere.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how to rip it for you guys. Was kinda hoping it would be out on iTunes too, but unfortunately wasn't yet.

EDIT

Thanks Ene! :yay:

EDIT

Sweet! Thanks! Im still gonna buy it, but I never buy digitally, bah. always gotta have the CD :)

EDIT

Thank you sir! :yay:

Sweet! Thanks! Im still gonna buy it, but I never buy digitally, bah. always gotta have the CD :)

Same. I'm going to buy it as well. I never buy Digital stuff unless it will only ever be available that way. Just something about having a CD or Vinyl in your hand.

Alright PM me your email address if you want it.

Using the X2 theme was a great decision. Can't wait to hear it at the theater omg.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"