Days of Future Past Scoring Days of Future Past - The Soundtrack/Music Thread

Heard a bit of the new version of the X2 theme from one of the premiere streams and I gotta say it's quite amazing.

Heard a bit of the new version of the X2 theme from one of the premiere streams and I gotta say it's quite amazing.

When I heard playing while walking into the red/blue carpet area, I just about melted!

NEW YORK, May 14, 2014 /Emag.co.uk/ — Sony Music announces the release of the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack of X-Men: Days of Future Past, featuring music composed by BAFTA Award winner John Ottman. The soundtrack will be available digitally on May 19 and on CD June 3. The composer is no stranger to this epic movie series and to the superhero genre. As both composer and editor, Ottman is the musical right-hand man of Bryan Singer, with whom he collaborated on The Usual Suspects, Jack the Giant Slayer and Valkyrie, and for whom he wrote the soundtrack of X2, the second in the X-Men series.

http://emag.co.uk/sony-music-releas...oundtrack-of-x-men-days-of-future-past/142253

:up:

Been wanting to hear this.

Does anyone know the name of the track that has been used in the "power piece" clips? It is amazing!

Has anyone got a link to the premiere stream with the new X2 theme or is there any soundtrack samples yet?

I love the music so much I ripped the piece playing on the 25moments website.

Not sure but it's the same music that plays in the first part of the second trailer.

Finally.. score list!

1. The Future - Main Titles
2. Time's Up (Original Version) 3. Hope (Xavier's Theme) 4. I Found Them 5. Saigon - Logan Arrives 6. Pentagon Plan - Sneaky Mystique 7. He Lost Everything 8. Springing Erik 9. How Was She? 10. All Those Voices 11. Paris Pandemonium 12. Contacting Raven 13. Rules of Time 14. Hat Rescue 15. Time's Up (Film Version) 16. The Attack Begins 17. Join Me 18. Do What You Were Made For 19. I Have Faith in You - Goodbyes 20. Welcome Back - End Titles 21. Time in a Bottle - Jim Croce 22. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one of these tracks is the one featured in the power piece clips?

Just put the track titles posted in spoiler tags.

I just realised something that I was even trying to keep hiden from myself looking at that list o_O damn

Guess I didn't pay attention when watching, but according to that tracklist, [blackout]Sneaky Mystique[/blackout] from X2's score is in the film.

Has anyone got a link to the premiere stream so we can hear the music, was it the London Premiere or the New York one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"