Scott/Jean/Logan

*Jean Grey* said:
Actually Jean is better with Scott than with Logan because Logan is uglier than Scott and seeing how pretty Jean is....
that's a lame reason

Decay said:
that's a lame reason

I agree. And I liked how Logan's attractiveness doesn't rely on pretty-boy good looks -- it's yet another thing that sets him apart from most other traditional superheroes.

(Sorry, Darkness -- have to disagree with you there!)

DarknessOfDeath said:
Scott and Logan are both pretty boys :o
Scott is the kind of pretty boy but Logan...no way! He's much more than that. He's the attractive sexy man that makes you get undressed even if you are standing in a room made of ice...

Scott is a man, he looks like man more then a 'pretty boy' in X3 with that haven't saved look i liked it.

Speaking of Jean, Scott and Logan, I'm been thinking about my story... hmmm. Im gonna make it more of a serious one though since its X-men and it deals with a lot of real life situations...I mean in the movies, I enjoyed how Singer made the X world take place in the real world...uh...like the situations each individual mutant faces, wither she's/he's afraid of how her powers affect others, losing a best friend, losing someone you loved, losing a mentor who was like a father and a friend to you, friendships, relationships, love, jealousy, being feared and hated by humans, etc... all those things, I want to take that to a new level, flesh it out and add more depth to the characters, especially Jean, Scott and Logan. So its gonna be more of an adult fic...mature and there's gonna be course language and nudity...viewer discretion is adviced.

^^^ Those are the best kind. It only adds depth and believability to the story. These characters are adults, so to only make them act like adults only makes things better.

Favorite rich girl/poor guy movie couple of the past decade? (Suggested by Rafael M.) Votes
Arwen & Aragorn (Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortensen) – Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 295

(14.8%)
Fiona & Shrek (Cameron Diaz and Mike Myers) – Shrek 285

(14.3%)
Rose & Jack (Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio) – Titanic 271

(13.6%)
Skylar & Will (Minnie Driver and Matt Damon) – Good Will Hunting 232

(11.7%)
Elizabeth & Will (Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom) – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 202

(10.2%)
Ally & Noah (Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling) – The Notebook 194

(9.7%)
Anna & William (Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant) – Notting Hill 164

(8.2%)
Jean & Logan (Famke Janssen and Hugh Jackman) – X-Men 84

(4.2%)
Amidala & Anakin (Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen) – Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 75

(3.8%)
Other 63

(3.2%)
Ada & Inman (Nicole Kidman and Jude Law) – Cold Mountain 46

(2.3%)
Tess & Danny (Julia Roberts and George Clooney) – Ocean’s Eleven 42

(2.1%)
Estella & Finn (Gwyneth Paltrow and Ethan Hawke) – Great Expectations 31

(1.6%)
Sibylla & Balian (Eva Green and Orlando Bloom) – Kingdom of Heaven 6

(0.3%)

A total of 1990 votes were collected.

This disgusts me.

I was thinking today...what is so damn wrong about Logan and Jean. Do you know why I love this couple because I see a little bit of myself in Logan. Yes, I wanted things I couldn't have, and I know what it feels like to fight for something and someone else to do nothing and have everything you've ever wanted. I want Logan and Jean to be together and so I could gain a little hope for myself to keep fighting for my dreams.

well I see myself a bit in Scott and Logan...

Im a warm hearted guy but sometimes im quick tempered in terms of expressing my anger.

Decay said:
I was thinking today...what is so damn wrong about Logan and Jean. Do you know why I love this couple because I see a little bit of myself in Logan. Yes, I wanted things I couldn't have, and I know what it feels like to fight for something and someone else to do nothing and have everything you've ever wanted. I want Logan and Jean to be together and so I could gain a little hope for myself to keep fighting for my dreams.

Funny thing, that's exactly the story of Scott and Jean. Scott started out as someone who had neither hopes and dreams, but through the compassion and support of a certain bald-headed man in a wheelchair, was given a 2nd chance at life. He ended waning things he couldn't have because he knew they were impossible. Specifically the heart of a young lady 7 years his senior. It took him years of hard work and effort. It was not handed to him. He earned both his position and Jean's heart. He established a friendship built on a firm foundation, and one day, that friendship did what he thought was impossible: it blossomed into love. That to me gives me hope, to know that if Scott could succeed through the impossible, so can I.

MilkmanDan said:
Well, in the movies Logan and Jean did share more scenes than Scott and Jean. And Famke seemed to have a lot more more chemistry with Hugh than James. Of course James and Famke may have lacked chemistry on screen because Jean and Scott were never showed as a couple. I mean, the audience was told they were a couple to give Logan more angst and reason to dislike Scott, but that´s it. We didn´t really see Scott and Jean flirting, kissing or doing anything that would have made them look like two people in love.

All and all, I prefer Logan and Jean as friends. In the comics Logan and Jean would make a boring couple, but they make good friends. It´s interesting to see Logan having a close and mature friendship with a woman he once loved and lusted after.

remember that Famke did kiss James in X2 and personally I didnt buy it, and she as well said "I love you so much" which i didnt buy either.

in the other hand just by a look between Famke and Hugh you can feel that nutty flirty thing.

I think Jean needs a guy like logan you know a macho-man not a pretty boy like cyclops i mean with cyclops she is wearing the pants and with logan she is taking the pants off him (by that i mean you know... getting laid) she needs a sexy guy someone that makes her feel beautiful and special. and thats what you see in the movies, cyclops is so annoying while wolverine is just playing the bad guy in love, which for me looks very cute.
I dont care what happened in the comic (these movies dont follow a lot of stuff so im getting just to it). and exploring this side of the trio is interesting. i hope that they hook up jean and logan for the end of the saga. screw scott he is to weak for my phoenix.

^ I agree with what you say. One of the reasons I like Logan and Jean so much is that they are sexy together and fun to watch. Don't they just make you bite your lower lip?

... I disagree but your right about that part but for me, I don't look at them as how sexy together they are and they're fun to watch even though they are. For me in a perspective kind of way, its the connection that they share between them that gets me and its the way Famke and Hugh portray Jean and Logan that makes Jelo believable. I know what these two are capable of and I've seen it through their talent that they both pocess, which makes Jean and Logan real as individual beings, but putting aside the idea of them as a couple, its their independent-ness and how they go through things the way we do in the real world, like the issues that we deal with that are going on in our world today. But if you look at their life in the X-World for instance... I mean... they're going through issues too. like discremination... you know, humans hating and fearing mutants because they're different and they have 'special' powers. In a way, when I view the X-Men entirely, they're like a family. Its the only family that Jean has because they're aren't many places in the world like Xavier's school for example... to me, its more of a place where mutants don't have anywhere else to go or no one to turn to or talk to and thats what Xavier's mansion is suitable for... and its more like a sanctuary for them... just to get away from being afraid of those who hate and fear them. Anyway... when you fit Jean and Logan and the others in everything thats happened over the course of 3 films, for me, when I watch all 3, I notice things i've never noticed before. Most of them gives me more of an understanding of what Jean is going through in terms of her relationship with Scott and Logan and Xavier... her love, her passion, her compassion, her desires, her commitment, her understanding, her way of thinking is what really makes you feel for her. Even though we didn't see her much with the X-men as a whole (in battle) but I feel she's the heart of everything the X-Men stood for and believed in. Without her, I don't know...right now, I can't really find the words but all I can say is the X-Men wouldn't be the same without her. Sometimes the words Xavier said to Jean near the end "I had you to guide me..." got me thinking in terms of what happened earlier when she used cerebro... Even though he was unconcious, would it be possible that somehow he connected himself to the X-men through Jean? Like if Xavier never fell unconcious, I'm sure he would have been there by their side, guiding them but looking back to that scene...makes me wonder if he somehow connected to Jean and helped the X-Men through her and okay. lol I know...its probably far fetched but i dunno ... just curious though about what he said to her in the infirmary before she started taking Logan's bandages off of him and feeling up his healing wounds. lol. anyway... the way I see Jean and Logan, is the way of how they're shown in comics, especially endsong, the movies, and cartoons. I'm the kind of guy who takes what I see/read and go in more depth into their character arc.

I could say the same thing about Anakin/Vader. I understand him and the things that he did, but he was only doing it because he thought it would make things better, but it didn't. It ruined his life. It damaged his relationship with his friend and mentor, Obi-wan Kenobi, whom Anakin looked up to as a father figure he never had and the kind of friend he would confide with. His need for greater power messed up his relationship with Padme, who was the soul reason that he was doing these 'acts' so she could live. I know he was thinking about her and wanting to help so he wouldn't have to lose her, but at the same time, his own hunger for greater power is what corrupted him so easily and had let Palpatine manipulate him that easily. He was pawn, he was used...he was a victim of his own anger and rage... but it wasn't until years later when he started to see things...anew once Luke entered his life, to Vader, I think he was starting to come to grips with reality and especially in ROTJ when he watched his son dying at the hands of the Emperor. Suddenly, it clicked. Forget power...forget about the hate you've had against Obi-wan for all these years, forget about ruling the galaxy... but one thing he never forgot was love...compassion. In that scene, he was not the evil vader we knew and loved but the Anakin Skywalker within the black armor which shielded the former Jedi Knight from all human contact. At this point when he realized how f***ing horrible and selfish, yet evil the Emperor was, he knew what he had to do, despite how evil he was himself when became Vader and as Vader over the course of 20 years. The things he did were terribly wrong and I know inside,he felt badly for his mistakes but he knew he had to stop the evil within himself and the Emperor. Ultimately, it was the good in him that overthrew the evil inside him and he knew well that destroying the Emperor would cost him his own life. He knew he was also a danger to himself and to those closest to him but yeah...he basically knew what needed to be done and he was free. Free from being caged like a beast in the black armor. Same can be said for Jean/Phoenix... in some ways, their stories are similiar in terms of what they're going through. Same themes, but the way they're handled are somewhat different but you can see the similiarities between Anakin and Jean... Vader and Phoenix.

f***, I babble a lot :p

plus... I havn't seen star wars for a while. I should sit down and watch all 6 movies and watch all 3 X-Men films too. hehe.

... it depends on my mood. If im in the mood for some innocent and sweet passion, I'll go with Scott and Jean. If i want to swing to the wild fiery passion side, I'll go with Logan and Jean. hehe. :p

Jean and Scott all the way. I don't care for a relationship between Logan and Jean anyway to be honest. Jean is Scott's girl.

^ but she still flirts with Logan :)

DarknessOfDeath said:
... it depends on my mood. If im in the mood for some innocent and sweet passion, I'll go with Scott and Jean. If i want to swing to the wild fiery passion side, I'll go with Logan and Jean. hehe. :p
hey but remember that logan will give her everything she wants, so i can see logan holding hands and looking cute with jean.

and for the last two post, sure she is scott's girl, but maybe thats because she bacame that without meeting logan, so know that she met that man (and oh boy what man) she kind of got confused and sees more in logan than in scott, so i dont think she is scotts girl anymore.

dude in the real life if that happeneds that your girl is flirting with other dude, be careful (im telling you this as the girl i am) danger will robinson, danger! you will lose her in a minute more if you are acting like that weak-y scott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"