Scott/Jean/Logan

DarknessOfDeath said:
... I thought they did in X3...and near the end of X2... when they were 'humping' and holding each other on the floor ... the humping part was random. lol :p but replacing the word humping with rocking, sounds better than humping.
i didnt buy it, when famke said to james "i love you so much" dude i scream to the screen "say it like you mean it" i mean dont buy it at all, and thats why the scott/jean wouldnt work on the movies i think they should look for a blondy that has chemestry with poor james and have his emma frost while jean instead of being all heartbreak because the man she loves change her for a blondy is with sexy wolverine.

Decay said:
Scott and Jean have no chemistry together in the movies...
I know it was such a shame to that they could belittle marvels powerhouse relationship like that in the movies:csad:....all the best material was given to logan....X3 showed once again great chemistry between logan and jean and that cyclops was written quick on purpose to get him out of the way
*Dark Pheonix* said:
I mean dont buy it at all, and thats why the scott/jean wouldnt work on the movies i think they should look for a blondy that has chemestry with poor james and have his emma frost while jean instead of being all heartbreak because the man she loves change her for a blondy is with sexy wolverine.
WOW you need to learn how to distinguish the movies fromt the comics really!!!..Scott/Jean didn't work in the movies at all nor did the Logan/Jean..Emma frost was never in the movies....Scott's with Emma cause Jean doesn't have Sex appeal that Emma gives him.....he needs a woman like Emma...and Jean doesn't love Wolverine but I guess Cyclops.....Seems like you a casual fan of the movie and turned you into Logan/Jean shipper while not knowing enough about the other side of the equation

Mike059jig said:
I know it was such a shame to that they could belittle marvels powerhouse relationship like that in the movies:csad:....all the best material was given to logan....X3 showed once again great chemistry between logan and jean and that cyclops was written quick on purpose to get him out of the way
WOW you need to learn how to distinguish the movies fromt the comics really!!!..Scott/Jean didn't work in the movies at all nor did the Logan/Jean..Emma frost was never in the movies....Scott's with Emma cause Jean doesn't have Sex appeal that Emma gives him.....he needs a woman like Emma...and Jean doesn't love Wolverine but I guess Cyclops.....Seems like you a casual fan of the movie and turned you into Logan/Jean shipper while not knowing enough about the other side of the equation

dude i know emma is not in the movies! i know jean didnt pick up non of them in the movies, i think jean and wolverine are more interesting on screen than with scott. the only thing i need to know abaut the other side of the equation is that in the comics jean and cyclops relationship was always up and down they got married and emma frost destroy it. so now a days cyclops is with emma, jean grey is dead (no counting the know saga).

frankly, I would have loved to see the love rectangle Scott/Jean/Logan/Emma in the movies...:yay:

... -gulps- if u add madalyne pryor to the list... thats a... love polygonangle ...

I like both.. And hopefully I won't get lynched for sitting on the fence!

Each have their own qualities to me. Scott&Jean's love factor makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Logan&Jean's sexual tension is just... Hot..

Ilzel said:
I like both.. And hopefully I won't get lynched for sitting on the fence!

Each have their own qualities to me. Scott&Jean's love factor makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Logan&Jean's sexual tension is just... Hot..
thats true, but what makes me go by Logan and Jean is that Logan truly loves her also, maybe she doesnt love him as she loves cyclops but watching a guy like wolverine in love is kind of cute!

I was being sarcastic. lol
i know but just to make it clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"