She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 1 "A Normal Amount of Rage" (Spoiler Thread)

6d5cc0db30fc58c57afee8904229ed9f29ad1b6d.gifv

0515dc9f6edff6fdaeed500d80035b8dfd7dcfaf.gifv

Very solid opening episode to the series. No doubt that courier ship from Sakaar was going to either be Skaar looking for him or a someone alerting him that he is being requested back to Sakaar cause he has a son. Lot of rumors this could be leading to a World War Hulk thing, and I think there is something to that

I never was a fan of the l

Also, how did Bruce know that Steve had sex in 1943? I cant imagine a conversation between those two, where Steve brings that up to the table.
Eh… wouldn’t surprise me if that chick he banged bragged about sleeping with him publicly, and word spread. Though who knows? It could just be a rumor rather than a absolute statement of fact. Either way, it doesn’t really matter much.

Does this show take place after Shang-Chi?

Very solid opening episode to the series. No doubt that courier ship from Sakaar was going to either be Skaar looking for him or a someone alerting him that he is being requested back to Sakaar cause he has a son. Lot of rumors this could be leading to a World War Hulk thing, and I think there is something to that

and knowing Marvel's plans, the plot thread probably won't be picked up again until phase 5, phase 6, or phase 7

Also, how did Bruce know that Steve had sex in 1943? I cant imagine a conversation between those two, where Steve brings that up to the table.

You can't imagine six grown adults talking about their sex life?
I can absolutely see them just hanging out one night and someone, possibly drunk Tony, asking the "who was your first?" question.
Heck, maybe this happened off screen in Age of Ultron right before they try to lift Mjolnir :hehe:

I can absolutely see them just hanging out one night and someone, possibly drunk Tony, asking the "who was your first?" question.
Heck, maybe this happened off screen in Age of Ultron right before they try to lift Mjolnir :hehe:

Yep. We saw him have that type of conversation with Natasha in TWS. I could easily see them teasing him about that

It was alright. Hulk was pretty bad again, but She-Hulk was quite fun. I really liked how they handled the fourth wall breaks, but the origin story was pretty awful.

I thought this was going to be a comedy though. Feels like there were like four jokes in the script and two of them were "ew virgins". Guess it might get better once she settles in the role of She-Hulk.

I didn't find the CGI distracting like I expected. It's actually pretty consistent too. Some shoddy cinematography though. Will still watch it week to week at least.

Last edited:
The CG wasn't amazing at times, but I am willing to overlook that type of stuff if the story is well done and the show is entertaining

John Campea said on his show that during the scene where Jennifer talks about being belittled by incompetent men on her area of expertise, he heard a sniff. It was his wife Ann, who is a vice president or an executive at Apple now, feeling those words hitting very close to her. "That's my life. That's what I've had to face my whole life."

Last edited:
maybe he lied about it, then (just to fit in with the guys) and that's why he wasn't worthy to lift Mjölnir

I can totally see it being his “wife” from Sakaar, and embarrassing comedic hijinks ensuing. Would be very on brand for the show And and fit with the town tone that is being presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"