Season 3, Episode 8: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" (SPOILERS)

In Tal-Rho's defense, he did help Clark save the world from Ally Alston. Also, I'm assuming Clark doesn't know about all of Tal-Rho's skeletons like he does with Bruno.
Not all of the murders and other crimes, but some, including the big one that Tal tried to commit. I can see Clark showing compassion and forgiveness for his long-lost and much-abused half-brother, but I'd be disappointed in Superman if he had a chance to put Tal — the man who tried to Eradicate humanity — back in prison and didn't take it. That's not an option right now, of course, but the Kents are accepting gifts (SUVs, vacation spots) that from any other crime boss to any other lawman would constitute bribes.

I can't see any posts in this thread apart from my own one, but it says it's 2 pages long.

The board crashed over the weekend and it's unclear if prior posts will be restored or not. Sorry.

Temporarily lost my episode notes so they're old at this point and I deleted most as they no longer make sense to me lol (same goes for last episode). These are the only ones left that still mean anything :D

Being friends with exes "You and Mrs Lang" - good point :D

Nice joint investigating.

He took her phone - c’mon she hasn’t done anything wrong, throw in some nice words at least. :csad:

Nice montage at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"