Season 7, Episode 4 "The Spoils of War" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
JdOeXqo.jpg

Preview
[YT]cqgi1IjDoU8[/YT]​

Dany is getting desperate and I dont see this ending well.

I wonder how they'll contrive yet another win for Cersei here? Maybe Tywin will magically rise from the grave and outsmart Tyrion because, why not at this point?

Dany is getting desperate and I don't see this ending well.

for the Lannisters and Tarleys. Dany will still suffer some losses but nowhere near what she gains next week. Burnination is coming

So will Bran tell Arya about Baelish and will she take him out? Or does Brienne do it? Looks like he makes his move with the dagger next week.

wouldn't it be funny if the guy from the Braavos bank was Jaqen Hagar? Looks like Sansa is about to send a raven. Is it to the Vale?

wouldn't it be funny if the guy from the Braavos bank was Jaqen Hagar? Looks like Sansa is about to send a raven. Is it to the Vale?

Probably not to the Vale. Everyone important from there is at Winterfell.

for the Lannisters and Tarleys. Dany will still suffer some losses but nowhere near what she gains next week. Burnination is coming

I hope this is true. :)

So will Bran tell Arya about Baelish and will she take him out? Or does Brienne do it? Looks like he makes his move with the dagger next week.

That made me realise. Bran knows everything. Bran knows about Littlefinger.

Bran knows that the man who brought upon his father's death is at the very same castle.
And Littlefinger doesn't know Bran knows.......

Sorry for my english

Daenerys is getting owned in a few fronts.
God job from the creators of the serie in getting her on the back foot. I think this episode will give Daenerys her first "victory" but with maybe some heavy causalities. Either way this episode seems to be one of the best of the season.

[BLACKOUT]I read a couple of spoilers and it said it's the Hound that tells Sansa and Arya about Littlefinger betraying their father[/BLACKOUT]

Could it be true though?

I need to know what happened with the unsullied at Casterly Rock.

I need to know what happened with the unsullied at Casterly Rock.

They took it, with mostly minimal casualties thanks to Jamie pulling most of their forces out to go attack the Tyrells, and Tyrion giving Greyworm the secret entrance into the fortress he used to sneak women in through.

They just don't have ships anymore since Euron blew them all to hell while they were invading. So now they're basically on the complete opposite side of the continent from King's Landing and Dragonstone with no way to get there but a long march.

They took it, with mostly minimal casualties thanks to Jamie pulling most of their forces out to go attack the Tyrells, and Tyrion giving Greyworm the secret entrance into the fortress he used to sneak women in through.

They just don't have ships anymore since Euron blew them all to hell while they were invading. So now they're basically on the complete opposite side of the continent from King's Landing and Dragonstone with no way to get there but a long march.

How many were still on the boats? How will Greyworm be in communication? Seems like they were almost written out of the show. Sucks.

I need to see Dany get a win and after the preview I wonder if Jon is going to help her. That would allow them more time to get to know each other and further develop an alliance.

I need to see Dany get a win and after the preview I wonder if Jon is going to help her. That would allow them more time to get to know each other and further develop an alliance.

Or
[BLACKOUT]lead to #boatsex[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]I read a couple of spoilers and it said it's the Hound that tells Sansa and Arya about Littlefinger betraying their father[/BLACKOUT]

Could it be true though?

I was under the impression they were headed to Eastwatch. They could stop at Winterfell but it's not likely imo. I think Littlefinger finds out about Bran's ability and tries to end him before he spills the dirt on him. And he's stopped. would be cool if Ghost is in WF and Bran wargs him.

I was under the impression they were headed to Eastwatch. They could stop at Winterfell but it's not likely imo. I think Littlefinger finds out about Bran's ability and tries to end him before he spills the dirt on him. And he's stopped. would be cool if Ghost is in WF and Bran wargs him.

Speaking of Ghost, I kinda want a scene like Jurassic world, with Ghost riding Rhaegal or Drogon. Would be extremely ridic af, but at the same time, epic af.

I have a feeling [blackout]Dany loses a dragon or two next week.[/blackout]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"