Arrow Season 7, Episode 9: "Elseworlds, Part 2"

So I guess we can expect SG and Batwoman to get their own crossovers if Batwoman goes to series.

Even though Batwoman's on Earth-1, based on that last conversation, I wouldn't be surprised if Kara somehow popped over to Earth-1 Gotham every now and then to pay Kate a visit.

The "World's Finest" line was fine, but would've been better had that not already been used for the Supergirl/Flash crossover.

...and that's why I wanted Batwoman on Earth-38.;nd

"world's finest" Kara Danvers might not have any tattoos but Melissa Benoist does! :funny:

Some of the dialogue is miss, but a lot are hits, so I'm happy.

I don’t expect anything from these shows, I expect bad lines and mostly cheesy production value, but there have been damn fun moments that made me smile. That’s pretty damn good for network tv standards these days

Yesssss, as I predicted a couple weeks ago, the Monitor is here to test the heroes this crossover for the Anti-Monitor next crossover.

Last edited:
So Diggle is definitely John Stewart then.

Also, who is the guy that was in the Deathstroke outfit? Is he a younger version of Slade?

It’s crazy to think the next one could even top this year’s

But they can and that makes me happy

So Diggle is definitely John Stewart then.

Also, who is the guy that was in the Deathstroke outfit? Is he a younger version of Slade?

I think that was his son.

Also, so Barry and Oliver seem to be on Earth-1? So I'm guessing Deegan and the Monitor brought a Black Suit Superman to Earth-1? Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. Like Flash, this definitely felt more like an Arrow episode, and I'm certain that the Supergirl portion will feel...well, like a Supergirl episode, especially since we haven't seen that one scene from the promos of Kara imprisoned in Star Labs. Perhaps that's why we only saw Barry and Oliver along with Clark and no Kara.

Monitor used the C-word. And I mean Crisis...:woo:

Not as good as yesterday's episode but still pretty good. I liked all the Gotham stuff but I didn't care for the "Team Arrow" bits.

Looking forward to the epic conclusion tomorrow night

So this wasnt as rage inducing as Pt.1 was but not as enjoyable overall as Pt.1 was...Batwoman just did a lot of standing around. Ruby was ok but you can tell she still needs to grow a lot, the fact that one of the writers talked about her having an intense look pretty much sums her her casting.

... So I'm guessing Deegan and the Monitor brought a Black Suit Superman to Earth-1? ...

Apparently the book lets the holder see multiple realities, so I'm not surprised Deegan could see and bring forth a darker Superman.

Dig is John Stewart on Earth-90.
A Crisis is coming.
Black Suit Superman.

I can't. :thud:
I took that as Slade's son, Joseph/Jericho, but I missed any early background or context in scrambling back to the screen.

lol they just acknowledged the crossover and were like, "hard pass."

I was pretty disappointed with this crossover episode. I thought Part 1 was much better. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and not as cheesy.

A step down from the first episode, which is not surprising. For me, the Arrow portion is ALWAYS the weakest in these crossovers. But overall it was still fun, and I liked Batwoman well enough and their version of Gotham.

This ep was exemplary of why I'm glad the Legends are not here - we got quality time of our main trio just interacting, and each of those scenes was a joy. A more surprising joy was the Supergirl/Batwoman interactions. Did not expect them to develop quite a bond but I'm glad they did.

Disappointed Hoechlin was only in this ep for 2 seconds, but tomorrow's ep should hopefully be worth it.

Really solid episode. The last few minutes were crazy and cool. I love all the fan service this crossover is giving. The fact that a possible Crisis on Infinite Earths type event is actually a reality and in the pipeline as something to come is crazy. So far my only problems with the crossover this year has been Team Flash and Team Arrow's inclusion. Outside of Diggle, they've all been kind of meh and annoying.

All the Gotham stuff was cool. Definitely more interested in Batwoman's possible show than I was before.

Not as good as The Flash Elseworld's episode, but still solid and a few great "OMG" moments. Especially the one involving Diggle! I think there's been quite a few of us here that have thought that for years. Ruby Rose was pretty good as Batwoman. I really like the suit tbh!

Can't wait for tomorrow night! Hopefully it's the best out of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"