The Flash Season 7x16: P.O.W.

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
John Diggle arrives in Central City with a weapon to help Barry stop the Godspeed War; Allegra and Ultraviolet's new bond is put to the ultimate test, while Joe and Kristin Kramer are hunted by a former colleague of hers.

Last edited:
I guess not everyone remember about tonight's episode is on.

Diggle's appearance and the end with XS and Impulse saved it.

I'm liking this arc much more than whatever else we've gotten so far this season. Shame it was only a 4,5 episode arc though.

Next week should make for an epic 150th episode. Can't wait to see the Flash Family and see what Bart brings to the show.

Seems like they have a lot to try and cram in these last couple of episodes

The beginning of this episode was annoying. I couldnt take Chester fangirling out of Diggle to tell the audience who he is. It was just to much as they usually do when they try to do comedy nowadays. Same with Diggle having to go show to show just to give a pep talk and disappear.

Other than that the 2nd half was definitely more enjoyable, there seemed to be some sort of stakes again? I have to assume Candiace had a COVID scare or something during these past 3 episodes. It is the only thing that makes sense why she is so absent and shows up for 5 seconds only for me to forget that she was part of this episode.

I dont know why we had Crisis, had Nora disappear only for her to return like she's our Nora. This should be a new Nora. I liked her but I am already having flashbacks of them treating her as a grown child. Id like to see a slightly more mature Nora who doesnt use the baby voice. Bart...great introduction, still wish he wasnt their son but whatever. He seemed like bart to me.

I turned on the episode for 5 minutes just to see Diggle. I didn’t recognize half of the cast. Lol

The beginning of this episode was annoying. I couldnt take Chester fangirling out of Diggle to tell the audience who he is. It was just to much as they usually do when they try to do comedy nowadays. Same with Diggle having to go show to show just to give a pep talk and disappear.

Other than that the 2nd half was definitely more enjoyable, there seemed to be some sort of stakes again? I have to assume Candiace had a COVID scare or something during these past 3 episodes. It is the only thing that makes sense why she is so absent and shows up for 5 seconds only for me to forget that she was part of this episode.

I dont know why we had Crisis, had Nora disappear only for her to return like she's our Nora. This should be a new Nora. I liked her but I am already having flashbacks of them treating her as a grown child. Id like to see a slightly more mature Nora who doesnt use the baby voice. Bart...great introduction, still wish he wasnt their son but whatever. He seemed like bart to me.

i kind of feel like the nora we saw a couple seasons back was already another version. Remember thawne said to barry and nora when they traveled back that season “that atleast you still have one of them”. Maybe in the original timeline barry and nora had twin girls then when thawne changed season 1 it changed to just nora and now after nora was erased it delayed barry and iris getting preg and now they have bart and nora.

i kind of feel like the nora we saw a couple seasons back was already another version. Remember thawne said to barry and nora when they traveled back that season “that atleast you still have one of them”. Maybe in the original timeline barry and nora had twin girls then when thawne changed season 1 it changed to just nora and now after nora was erased it delayed barry and iris getting preg and now they have bart and nora.

Yes the Nora we saw last season was already a result of all the timeline changes but she was also Pre-2020 COIE, since COIE moved up and caused her to disappear, this should be a brand new version.

Yes the Nora we saw last season was already a result of all the timeline changes but she was also Pre-2020 COIE, since COIE moved up and caused her to disappear, this should be a brand new version.
That was my confusion too of her not being a new version. At least at this point she seems like she never was erased.

What's the deal with Diggle? Headaches?

The lantern corp calling to him through the ring in his back pocket
He needs to say yes to a proposal from the Corps.
This is speculation, right?

It makes sense, sure, but the CW Lanterns haven't existed yet and short of that scene, I don't believe there's even been a hint at them.

Good episode. I loved seeing Diggle again I've missed him. Not a Nora fan but I'm unsure if she's the same Nora. I think it's a new one but we will see. Bart? Think I need to see him more before I completely form an opinion on him. As for the rest of the episode? I'll give it a 7. Enjoyed last week's episode more.

I'm so glad Diggle showed up. We were only missing him to give another pep-talk this week...:rolleyes:

This was an alright episode. Whether she's a new version of Nora, or one that is almost exactly the same, I'm glad 'this' Nora is back. I like her. Not up on the comics, but Bart seems fun, with a lot of youthful energy. Maybe a little too much, but we'll see.

This is speculation, right?
It makes sense, sure, but the CW Lanterns haven't existed yet and short of that scene, I don't believe there's even been a hint at them.

I don't recall if it was on Arrow or COIN, but Diggle found the Lantern ring in a box and, I guess, has been prevaricating about it ever since.

I don't recall if it was on Arrow or COIN, but Diggle found the Lantern ring in a box and, I guess, has been prevaricating about it ever since.
Whilst it's quite likely, we don't know that Diggle found a ring.

He opened a box and was met with a green glow. At this point all we're doing is speculating (and hoping) that it's a Lantern ring.

I hope it is, cause it's about the we had a Lantern in the CWverse, but at the same time I hope he isn't ruined if he becomes one.

That's going to be a hefty FX budget I fear.

Whilst it's quite likely, we don't know that Diggle found a ring.

He opened a box and was met with a green glow. At this point all we're doing is speculating (and hoping) that it's a Lantern ring.

I hope it is, cause it's about the we had a Lantern in the CWverse, but at the same time I hope he isn't ruined if he becomes one.

You are correct, we don't know if that was a GL ring. And considering all the shake-ups of the last year, it might end of being just a mystery box that goes nowhere...

In the animated series, villains and fellow Lanterns alike called John out for his unimaginative constructs. The live-action shows could save money by limiting John to creating bubbles and flying. As a newbie Lantern, he'd probably keep things simple anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"