The Flash The Flash Season 1 Episode 17 "Tricksters"

Oh ok. So if Barry decided to be lazy and not run quite so much, or didn't run at all, there wouldn't be a Speed Force at all.

Oh ok. So if Barry decided to be lazy and not run quite so much, or didn't run at all, there wouldn't be a Speed Force at all.

Speedsters (Jay, Barry, Wally & Bart) are pure speedsters, while Zoom & Reverse Flash aren't they absorbed the residual kinetic energy to maintain there speed. So the faster The Flash goes the more speed to be gained.

I love this series and being a huge Star Wars fan I obviously marked big time when Mark Hamill used that so famous line that was made famous by Darth Vader. I don't really have any issue with Barry revealing his identity to Eddie or to his father. My only problem in this episode is Iris. Now you will excuse me if someone else mentioned it before, I didn't wanna read all 11 pages of comments. Iris and Barry have grown together their whole lives, so they pretty much can close their eyes and be able to distinguished the other's voice among a crowd. For the whole series whenever Flash was with Iris, he changed his voice so she wouldn't recognize him. But both times he faced The Trickster, he didn't change his voice and she was literally standing a few feet away...her best friend, the guy who grew up with her for her whole life and she couldn't recognize his voice? Especially when he asked where Henry Allen is? I find that hard to believe

Seems as though Hamill will be back again in Season 2 as The Trickster with members of The Rogue's.

December 8 episode of The Flash “Running To Stand Still”

MARK HAMILL, WENTWORTH MILLER AND LIAM MCINTYRE RETURN; KEIYNAN LONSDALE JOINS THE CAST AS WALLY WEST — When Mark Mardon AKA The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) returns to break Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and James Jesse AKA The Trickster (guest star Mark Hamill) out of Iron Heights, Barry (Grant Gustin) must stop these rogues from taking over Central City during Christmas. Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Iris (Candice Patton) meet Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg (#209). Original airdate 12/8/2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"