• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Seasons Come, Seasons Go - Discussion Continues

As far as we know yes. The focus remains with Clark's ties to Lana. Though I would at least expect some more foreshadowing from the writers throughout the season. And welcome by the way.
thanks for the insight, and the welcome......dont mean to keep snowballing you with questions but do you know when season 6 is coming out on dvd?

Sept. 18.
icon14.gif
thanks

Something I didn't think about till later was that Jor El calls Milton Fine a BRAIN (I)nter(A)ctive (C)onstruct.... Brainiac.

Something I didn't think about till later was that Jor El calls Milton Fine a BRAIN (I)nter(A)ctive (C)onstruct.... Brainiac.

Raya called Fine Brainiac in Fallout.

I wonder if he'll return.

I don't think so.

James had a recurring guest role in the Dr. Who spinoff, Torchwood, and is now working another recurring guest role on some crime procedural show.

I think it was a variety of CSI...

I think he's too busy for travelling up to Vancouver.

There was an interview with Turi Meyer and Al Septien, the writers of Vengeance and other great episodes, in the latest Smallville Magazine.

They went into a little bit of history regarding Angel of Vengeance and apparently her character was written to evolve into the character of Acrata, and not the Huntress as some fans thought.

Now I have no idea who Acrata is, but I'm sure all you comic fanboys and girls out there do. :yay:

^ Acrata is Andrea Rojas's alias in the comics.

So Andrea Rojas is a real character. I thought they made her up.

They changed up her backstory and tying it to the meteor rocks and whatnot, but I believe they even mentioned the term Acrata in the episode.

They changed up her backstory and tying it to the meteor rocks and whatnot, but I believe they even mentioned the term Acrata in the episode.

Well there ya go! Learn something new everyday. Thanks cmill. :yay:

I bet you didnt know though, that they were planning on making her outfit a little skimpier. In other words showing more tummy and boobs, but because Denise is such a beautiful looking girl they decided that something a little more subdued and elegant would be more appropriate for her.

And here's another tidbit, Al and Miles came up with the story for Labyrinth.

I bet you didnt know though, that they were planning on making her outfit a little skimpier. In other words showing more tummy and boobs, but because Denise is such a beautiful looking girl they decided that something a little more subdued and elegant would be more appropriate for her.

Good choice. You don't need to show boobs to have someone look sexy.

avidreader said:

Yeah?

It was a very good take on the dream world idea.

:up:

Brilliant.

The thread needs a bump and I don't remember if I posted this here yet...so here it is.

Crimson review:

http://tvmegasite.net/prime/shows/smallville/smalltalk/crimson.shtml

:yay:

I'm pretty sure you've already posted that. It does sound familiar.

Onto another topic, I was rewatching Progeny last week. I hadnt really seen that episode since the week it aired.

The scene where Clark first turns up in Chloe's apartment, just after she gets out of bed and is curiously looking at the muddy footprints on the floor, I was very impressed with Tom's performance there. Clark was very calming and reassuring to Chloe, telling her that everything would be okay, and then when she goes to the bedroom to get dressed, he turns around and has this utter look of despair on his face showing just how deeply concerned he is for his friend.

I loved that scene. :heart:

Yeah, if they;d have done that she wouldn't have looked very angelic. More like the Pro of Vengeance:woot: .

You know what I miss about the earlier seasons? Clark's wardrobe.
I was watching "Duplicity" the other night (the baby was crying, so we were up at 2 in the morning, and guess what was on the local affiliate!) and saw Clark wearing a yellow shirt. Imagine, Clark in something other than blue and red?

Back then, Clark’s red jacket/blue tee combo was reserved for more Supermanly exploits (the building leap in Insurgence, the first meeting with Dr. Swann). Now, he seems to only wear that get-up. When was the last time Clark wore something other than that (or some variation of it). I know he’ll occasionally rock the plaid, but the Clark of the first three seasons had some variety to his wardrobe.

smh@ Clark Kent wearing the same clothes for over 7 years.

They dont even have a JC Penny in Smallville?

Nope. But they have wi-fi in the barn.

smh....

If I had to battle Superman I wouldnt even try to fight him, I just belittle him

Clark:" Let go of Lana and Lois, Luda!"

Me: " Look at your timbs. You have no swag, them shyts look so scruffy you must have dug them out of Biggie's coffin. And your bytches chose me. And your cousin too. Get a hair cut, what you call that. What is that? a black Chia pet on your head? You aint got a Barbershop in your hood? What's up with those dirty tight jeans? What make or those? Evisu? No? *sucks teeth* How's the world's greatest hero suppose to run around in 10-week old gear. You probably run around in a thong at home *sucks his teeth and looks at him in disgust*

Clark: *goes home to the loft and plays Lifehouse*

smh....

If I had to battle Superman I wouldnt even try to fight him, I just belittle him

Clark:" Let go of Lana and Lois, Luda!"

Me: " Look at your timbs. You have no swag, them shyts look so scruffy you must have dug them out of Biggie's coffin. And your bytches chose me. And your cousin too. Get a hair cut, what you call that. What is that? a black Chia pet on your head? You aint got a Barbershop in your hood? What's up with those dirty tight jeans? What make or those? Evisu? No? *sucks teeth* How's the world's greatest hero suppose to run around in 10-week old gear. You probably run around in a thong at home *sucks his teeth and looks at him in disgust*

Clark: *goes home to the loft and plays Lifehouse*

Clark needs to rock this tee and a pair of Gil 20s this season:

yhst-28999180746099_1935_100110

Smallville's Clark Kent has no swag.

Nolan's Bruce Wayne does but this Kent doesnt nor does Singer's for that matter.

Smallville's Clark Kent has no swag.

Nolan's Bruce Wayne does but this Kent doesnt nor does Singer's for that matter.

If swag is required for Superman, then I nominate Agent Zero for JLA!

gilbert.jpg

He's already got the Clark Kent persona down:

agentzerocostume_300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"