Secret fast food menu items!

Haha The McGangbang, you had me at deck beck.

I know, couldn't believe I was actually reading that as a name :funny:

Some items on the menus look delicious, while others are meh.

I say we all go to McD's tonight and ask for a McGangbang.

They'll probably have perplexed looks on their faces & also tell us what the heck we're talking about. :o

I like Animal Style on my fries and burger when I go to In n' out. I don't think I'd order anything else from the menu on the website.

I never thought Animal style at In N Out was a secret item. That's the only way I've ever had it lol

Yeah, Animal Style is pretty well-known. I tried a 4 x 4 a while back, the pissed off arteries had to take one for the team. :up: Animal Style fries are pretty good too, but I only did that once because their fries are perfectly good normal, to me.

And the McGangBang just gave me the McBubblies and the McRuns.

I could never see anyone eating a Big McChicken. Just.....ehhh.

I knew about the McGangbang and Mc10:35 though, thanks to Brad Jones and his eating videoes.

358yka9.jpg

I just want to try a couple of things off the Starbucks secret menu.

It's not really secret but certain Burger King's sell the Rodeo Burger, which is just a cheeseburger with onion rings and barbecue sauce on it.

I think Jimmy John's('s?) bread is too hard. I don't like it.

I don't mind Jimmy Johns, it's their prices I don't like. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that you can ask for a quesadilla at Chipotle.

I have bad eating habits but there is a limit as to what junk food I'll have, just looking at that slop makes me scared of visiting the toilet after.

I ate a nine patty hamburger once, so the BK suicide burger and the McGangbang and the Big McChicken...those look kinda good. The Double Down though, that was awful.

Subway Chicken Marinara is beast, I had to tell the "sandwich artist" how to make it
never had the Pizza sub though.

Also you can add egg to any sandwich for like a buck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"