Shameless

How long do you guys think this show should go on? The U.K. Series went on for eleven seasons. I think eight seasons is good.

How long do you guys think this show should go on? The U.K. Series went on for eleven seasons. I think eight seasons is good.

Until the Emmys, globes, and whoever else recognizes that Emmy Rossum deserves a nom and win for her work on this show.

The racial undertones with Carl's story this year are VERY true to life. I grew up with way too many people who acted, sound and ended up just like Carl. That's really Shameless' best quality, it's extremely true to life. Carl was always a little delinquent, did anybody think he would just not end up in juvie?

####ing Gallaghers

Kids talking about Carl : he used to be white bla bla ( I didn't quite catch the rest ).
That made me chuckle.
So far my favorite parts are the ones with Kevin and the bar stuff, the rest isn't as fun as it used to be.

Best episode of the season thus far. Emmy was on fire.

Really? This Carl stuff just gets dumber. An illegal arms dealer in school with the principal and teachers as his customers? There is nothing good about this stupid storyline

Well, several Shameless plots had this level of dumb especially with Franck.
As far as I'm concerned I find Carl story ok so far but probably because I am a foreigner and not very acquainted with the whole white kid acting as black kid thing, for me it is ridiculous funny.

Damn Carl's friends story was pretty sad.

Great episode tonight. I wonder were are they going too live.

I'm liking the season so far, Frank needs to be shot and killed though.

Last edited:
in that its terrible? Yes. They really should have cancelled instead of renew.

Seems like it sadly.

I liked where Lip was going and then they **** it up with the ex-girlfriend.

I thought it was great, **** got real this week

As much as I enjoy seeing Dr. Isles naked that relationship for Lip was unsustainable. What was really heartbreaking was the black kid, I never caught his name.That was tough to watch, like he almost crossed that finish line then damn he couldn't let it go.

Yeah I've been enjoying this season too

I wasn't expecting such a brutal ending for Carl's friend, it was a bit sad.
Good for Kev and the bar, that was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"