Shameless

Yeah just stop watching if you don't like it. Maybe you hope it's gonna get better. For me this season has been good so far. It sucks that you aren't enjoying it.

That scene between Carl and Fiona keep kinda broke my heart.

Great episode last night the Queenie stuff was really good. The cocaine party was hysterical and Rick Fox is not a scary black dude. He's tall and all but seriously Rick Fox?! Come on man.

Lol I thought the same thing about Rick Fox.

Queenie is played by Sheryline Fenn, I knew she was familiar. I had a crush on her when Twine Peaks aired and she plays a granny now .....

I binge watched the last several episodes and while this season started off weak, it has improved

How does Ian take an HIV test and get the results back within 10 minutes? That should take a couple of weeks

HATE V marrying Sletlana. What a worthless character, which they should have had deported.

didn't think they'd ever get Carl to where his UK counterpart ended up but it's looking like they will after that last episode!!

Good character development for Carl

Bad regression for Lip

Hope they start to give Liam some character soon

and Debbie just sucks balls - do not like where her character is or is going - major departure from UK Debbie who always had her head screwed on

Deb does remind me of some girls I went to school with over the years, the whole spectrum of where her character has gone.

yeah it's not unrealistic, she's just become such an unlikeable character to me, what with her raping someone, then trying to catch someone else by getting up the duff just all such a huge departure from the original who's character was a lot better (she basically became Fiona) although I've never like the U.S Debbie actress by comparison anyway

Deb is short for débile ( french ) which means dumb:)
Kev stuff is always funny.
As a previous poster said, good character development for Carl.

The stuff with Carl reminds me of Shane from Weeds

I think this season is so much better than season 5. Not season 4 heights but still good.

What did you guys think about the finale. I'm glad Lip is getting help and Ian got to keep his job. Other than that the finale was okay.

What did you guys think about the finale. I'm glad Lip is getting help and Ian got to keep his job. Other than that the finale was okay.

I honestly thought Frank was going to go into the church waving a gun with someone accidentally getting shot and thats how the season would end. He's such a jerk though to do what he did to Fiona the way he did. Im not sure it was wise to throw him over a bridge while he was intoxicated. They dont care for him, and I dont blame them, but thats attempted murder (possibly murder) if he were to drown, whcih is likely in his condition

I hope the next season goes back to basics and the way this season ended left the show more grounded with the exception of the stupid story with Kevin and V

while he did it in the disckish way possible telling Fiona was actually the right thing to do

I was expecting Frank to die but he didn't.
Lip reality check is good.
Carl stuff is fine, I used to prefer Fiona story but he replaced her as my favorite member of the family.

Carl's character progression this year has been great - Ians has even been pretty good

Fiona keeps falling for men, it's clear she wants to be married and share her burden with someone but she keeps picking the wrong uns (or ****ing up the good one)... get jimmysteve back

thought the baby was going to die somehow... kinda wanted it to to be honest, hate hate hate what debbie has become

I thought Debbie was going to have the baby taken away from her by child services. She dropped the child and the doctor noticed the bruise. I thought they were automatically supposed to report any incident like that

Its too bad Frank didnt die bc his character is beyond played out and doesnt add anything to the show anymore. He is a nuisance and no one gives a damn about him except Debbie now and Carl. i dont think their lives would be impacted much though if he were gone

and yes Jimmy needs to return. I liked her with Shawn but Jimmy was the best.

Jimmy wasn't a good man too, he was a thief and a lier.
As much I dislike what Debbie has become, I think losing her child would have been too dark even for this show.
Frank is the only one I would cheer to see dead. The guy is beyond selfish and mean.

Jimmy would've been the one had they not completely f'ed him up last season. They took away years of character development in only a few episodes.

Debbie is beyond annoying but that's the way some teenagers are so...

Carl is cool and I'm liking his story line.

Good for Ian for getting his job back.

The whole Lip being an Alcoholic thing just came out of nowhere this season. I really don't remember Lip having a true problem until late this season.

Frank is just an ass and I really hate the character now.

I really miss the earlier seasons with Jimmy, Mickey and Sheila as supporting characters.

Fiona's relationships can not be the backbone for another season... Its so redundant now.

Frank pisses me off, and not in a fun way anymore.

They ruined Lip... why couldn't they just let him succeed?

I missed Mickey but Ian's story was good.

I loved what they needed up doing with Carl, plus the actor really stepped up.

Everything with Debbie these last two seasons has been dumb.

At least they left Chuckie behind.

Jimmy would've been the one had they not completely f'ed him up last season. They took away years of character development in only a few episodes.

Debbie is beyond annoying but that's the way some teenagers are so...

Carl is cool and I'm liking his story line.

Good for Ian for getting his job back.

The whole Lip being an Alcoholic thing just came out of nowhere this season. I really don't remember Lip having a true problem until late this season.

Frank is just an ass and I really hate the character now.

I really miss the earlier seasons with Jimmy, Mickey and Sheila as supporting characters.

agree god knows why they bothered bringing him back for just a few episodes to regress him

Lip has been a slow build I think, he's always had issues with substance throughout but Heleena (sp?) is what has really ****ed him up, she should be fired for sure she convinced him she loved him, she even asked him to kill her husband once, for her to act so callous and non chalant after it all came out just messed him up so bad

I have no issues with Frank going around being a cockroach and fading in and out of others stories

Fiona's relationships can not be the backbone for another season... Its so redundant now.

Frank pisses me off, and not in a fun way anymore.

They ruined Lip... why couldn't they just let him succeed?

I missed Mickey but Ian's story was good.

I loved what they needed up doing with Carl, plus the actor really stepped up.

Everything with Debbie these last two seasons has been dumb.

At least they left Chuckie behind.
I haven't watched this season(I doubt I will), but it seems to basically be the same old **** for the most part. So let me guess, Fiona got into another relationship, and it "tragically" fell apart in the end. I'm sure she was crying, and then saying something about being a Gallagher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"