Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

You can't tell if Supes actually has a mustache under that bubblegum or not.

In addition to Easter Eggs of heroes we have seen in the DCEU already, I wonder if, there'd be any minor or blink-and-you-miss-it Easter Eggs of heroes in the DCEU that we haven't seen? Nothing major or too in your face. Maybe, I dunno, the name 'Star City' shows up somewhere in an article or, now that we know Blue Beetle is coming, a quick reference to Kord Industries.

Won't happen, I know, but just theorizing.

Blue Beetle in the DCEU...if that is true I can't wait

I wonder if Shazam will break any records like how Aquaman has and is currently right now? If Shazam can make anywhere near what Aquaman is making then maybe just maybe the DCEU will be all right from here on out

Imagine if we do get a Superman cameo in Shazam but that would be cool if he were to show up in the post credits for Shazam but I think we get The Rock...Dwayne Johnson...in the post credits which would make sense especially if you want to build up the DCEU the right way

Well if we get a Supes cameo it's not gonna be with Henry Cavill since he passed :hehe:

About this image. :p
x91w9a8w7s221.jpg

I wonder if Shazam will break any records like how Aquaman has and is currently right now? If Shazam can make anywhere near what Aquaman is making then maybe just maybe the DCEU will be all right from here on out
Shazam! isn't a visual spectacle enormous VFX type of movie, maybe it wouldn't had what one of Aquaman's main appeal is. But, the premise is unique among the genre and involving kids, definitely seems very family friendly.

'It' is a horror, R rated movie but its kids cast gained family attentions. People said that so many parents brought their kids with them despite it wasn't suitable flick for kids. That movie blew up, everyone were shaking in their boots by its success.

If everything is fine, the movie itself is good and entertaining, marketing is on point, then the more accessible Shazam! perhaps could be even bigger.

About this image. :p
x91w9a8w7s221.jpg

Shazam! isn't a visual spectacle enormous VFX type of movie, maybe it wouldn't had what one of Aquaman's main appeal is. But, the premise is unique among the genre and involving kids, definitely seems very family friendly.

'It' is a horror, R rated movie but its kids cast gained family attentions. People said that so many parents brought their kids with them despite it wasn't suitable flick for kids. That movie blew up, everyone were shaking in their boots by its success.

If everything is fine, the movie itself is good and entertaining, marketing is on point, then the more accessible Shazam! perhaps could be even bigger.

I sure hope so because I want to see the DCEU continue to thrive

Im so sure this movie will be loved by kids so im guessing a good box office for Shazam, so far WW, A & S saving DCU :) hopefully BOP and the new Batman will be solid and good af

I'm sure Shazam will be a hit and why? Shazam is a family film but also the character of Billy Batson is so relatable especially as a young kid seemingly turning into an adult superhero by just saying one word...a kid in an adult's body but Shazam in his own right has some damn impressive powers and doesn't every kid imagine themselves as a superhero anyway? It will definitely be a hit with children that much I'm sure of and also there's the whole comedic nature behind the film but also you have a pretty damn menacing villain with Mark Strong playing Sivana

In a way I think the character Shazam is a mash up between Superman and Spider-man. He's able to appeal to both fan bases and be the best of both worlds IMO.

In a way I think the character Shazam is a mash up between Superman and Spider-man. He's able to appeal to both fan bases and be the best of both worlds IMO.

I agree with that but I would say Billy well Shazam is more relatable to Spidey than he is Superman but that is just me...because both Billy and Peter are outcasts socially as teenagers but also Peter doesn't have much family yeah sure he has his Aunt May but Billy he has no real family...yeah sure he has his foster family of course evidenced by the trailer of Shazam but other than that Peter more or less came into his powers by accident more or less because of that radioactive spider but for Billy I think we more or less see how he becomes Shazam which is why if you compare and contrast they really aren't that different

I agree with that but I would say Billy well Shazam is more relatable to Spidey than he is Superman but that is just me...because both Billy and Peter are outcasts socially as teenagers but also Peter doesn't have much family yeah sure he has his Aunt May but Billy he has no real family...yeah sure he has his foster family of course evidenced by the trailer of Shazam but other than that Peter more or less came into his powers by accident more or less because of that radioactive spider but for Billy I think we more or less see how he becomes Shazam which is why if you compare and contrast they really aren't that different

That's an excellent analysis. In a sense, Shazam (Billy) is Peter Parker with godlike powers!

im scared 4 competition, Shazam! will be betwen Avengers & C Marvel :(:argh:

• Captain Marvel (2019) release date: Mar 08, 2019
  • The Avengers 4 / Avengers: Endgame (2019) release date: Apr 26, 2019

im scared 4 competition, Shazam! will be betwen Avengers & C Marvel :(:argh:

• Captain Marvel (2019) release date: Mar 08, 2019
  • The Avengers 4 / Avengers: Endgame (2019) release date: Apr 26, 2019

I fear for Shazam as well

Shazam will be fine, it has three weeks to itself and all the formats and there's enough of a gap between it and CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"