Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

Just finished watching it and I have a couple questions. How did the other kids change back from being superheroes, and are they characters in the comics? I really don't know anything about Shazam.

Just finished watching it and I have a couple questions. How did the other kids change back from being superheroes, and are they characters in the comics? I really don't know anything about Shazam.
They say Shazam! and change back. They were introduced in New 52 and are in the current ongoing book. Though Mary and Freddy existed in the original comics.

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo3_540.gif

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo1_540.gif

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo4_540.gif

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo2_540.gif

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo6_540.gif

I really loved the Shazam family.

They say Shazam! and change back. They were introduced in New 52 and are in the current ongoing book. Though Mary and Freddy existed in the original comics.
Thanks. So they can change at will now?

Purchased the digital download on Vudu. We've already watched it twice. Great movie!

Director Sandberg gives commentary about some scenes. BTW, I liked the scene where Darla was still inside the house and getting ready, it felt natural, Instead of the kids showing up in Rock of Eternity Cave wearing winter clothes (which implies that they got ready between the scenes that we never saw onscreen)

Just watched this last week and I have to say it's grossly underrated. Definitely one of DC's best Extended Universe films.

I just watched it last night for the first time, and feel like I should've watched it at Christmas instead of in the middle of summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"