She-Hulk

I really liked issue 15 and this "She-hullk, Agent of SHIELD" thing that's going on. She was smart, sexy, and truth be told, and shockingly, I don't miss the lawfirm at all. She-hulk is one of the few pro reg heroes I still like. And the art was great, but it made me miss the art of the 80's and early 90's for some reason.:huh::up:

Btw, how are the sells for this book going?

And how dare Pip, in the letter pages, call Shulkie a "Command-Ho"??:mad: Not kool.:mad:

Was it really necessary to have her **** Clay? Really?

I was cool with it. Yeah, at first I was like, "Did she just--?? what a ****e!" But then I was like, "you go girl."

Yes, lets further extend the label of SHe-Hulk being a ****e. The whole thing to me seemed unnecessary. Sorry.

Yes, lets further extend the label of SHe-Hulk being a ****e. The whole thing to me seemed unnecessary. Sorry.

Being a ****e would imply that she's getting payed for it. I think the word you are looking for is "****"

i find her attractive i have made some manip

She-Hulk's sex life gets mentioned in issue #17.

"Tony, how do you get away with it?"
"With what?"
"Sleeping around."
"When you do it, everyone calls you a player. When I do it, they call me a skank. Isn't that a double standard?"

Well, there's usually no room at the end of "smug-ass fascist dickface *****ebag" for another noun or adjective.

It's the first time in months my subscription for it came in early.
I was shocked seeing as the one before it was almost terminally late.

I can only speak for myself, but I enjoyed the issue despite Tony's presence and my dislike of Civil War and the new status quo it has created.

Sweet. I actually like the new status quo, even though I didn't like the event itself.

Yes, she does.

Tony Stark/She-Hulk? That's surprising. One would think he likes his women a little less...ummmm....

(fill in your own ending to that sentence)

Huh. Spoiler tags would've been nice there, given that not everyone has had a chance to read their comics yet. And by "not everyone" I mean me.

Yeah she had sex with Iron Man, and they have a conversation about why Tony sleeps around and they call him a player, but when she sleeps around they call her a ****.

So I ask, with all these recent "events" happening, why does Slott want to retcon She Hulk sleeping with Juggernaut?

Huh. Spoiler tags would've been nice there, given that not everyone has had a chance to read their comics yet. And by "not everyone" I mean me.

Given it's something to discuss about She-Hulk and this is a She-Hulk thread, that doesn't seem like something to do. It's also an element of the book that one would hardly think qualfies as a spoiler.

Given it's something to discuss about She-Hulk and this is a She-Hulk thread, that doesn't seem like something to do. It's also an element of the book that one would hardly think qualfies as a spoiler.

Stop being a dick and put spoiler tags next time. Wow, is it that hard to say "Hey my bad" not even ASSHAT would ***** at you for that.:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Well, there's usually no room at the end of "smug-ass fascist dickface *****ebag" for another noun or adjective.

ROFLMBAO,....

THAT,...............was my first laugh of the day,... Thank you.:cwink:

It's just common courtesy, if the issue just came out today just put spoilers on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"