SHH! Changes...

Nothing KB but posting your site(was it?) is a no no under the hype rules

Yeah...about that....I had a look at these "rules" and saw nothing about not being aloud to post links to our own personal sites. Also I see people doing it all the time on here.

K.B. said:
Yeah...about that....I had a look at these "rules" and saw nothing about not being aloud to post links to our own personal sites. Also I see people doing it all the time on here.
Posting external links that contain material that breaks any of Superhero Hype!'s rules may result in a warning, probation or account ban. Posting links to other message boards may result in deletion of the link and a warning. Repeated violations of this rule may result in probation or banning.

Morg said:
Nothing KB but posting your site(was it?) is a no no under the hype rules

That's funny... I could swear it says the following in my "Edit Profile" option...

Home Page URL

If you would like to let other visitors to this site know the URL of your own web site, enter it here.

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

If it indeed was the guy's site, then he should have no problems entering it in his profile.

:yay:

Yeah.. "enter it here" .. as in your profile... not in a post. :down:cmad:

Yes he can post it in his sig and homepage but posting it like that was spamming his webpage

TMoB should be a mod. He would wield the power justly. :cmad:

PWN3R RANGER said:
TMoB should be a mod. He would wield the power justly. :cmad:

no he wouldnt. he would have a little hissy fit everytime something goes wrong with his ex and take it out on the posters.

Ch-ch-ch-changes?

Holly Goodhead said:
no he wouldnt. he would have a little hissy fit everytime something goes wrong with his ex and take it out on the posters.

shut up you love it

There done...now if anyone would like to look and join an uncensord messege board can look and find a link to one.

Posters should not be afraid of their mods, mods should be afraid of their posters.

PWN3R RANGER said:
Posters should not be afraid of their mods, mods should be afraid of their posters.
I fear no man!! :cmad:

Except Holly.
:csad:

Spam is bullet proof!:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back