Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #17: The End?

She Bangs She Bangs!

My vote has been banged!

I gotta say, your William Hung impression ins't very good. :o No wonder your team lost the Keyboard cat challenge. :hehe:

I haven't voted yet.... I'd like to say that I'm doing that on purpose to get back at the both of you, but truth is... I'm still debating.

And I got 29 volumes of newly bound comics in the mail today so I've been preoccupied obsessing over those :D

Vote will be in here in a few minutes :).

29 volumes :eek: I know you're stocked and will be busy for a while

Are you ready for some results!!!

I want to note, I am doing this off an unreliable connection, so don't blame me if I am seemingly taking long!

Thats just an excuse to build the suspense! :argh:

Spider-Fan gave me the privilege of announcing Survivor 28's winner!

The winner of SHH! Survivor 28 is...

Did y'all know Ricky Martin's gay? :awesome:

I had 2 voters whom wanted to attach messages, so their votes come first:

Vote #1

I am voting Matt just because of the way he manipulated the other players in getting so far. I do think certain elements in the way he played were underhanded (I did not like his latest PM to me) but I guess cheating here is only cheating when you get caught and if the judges do not deem it cheating then I cannot as well. At the end of the day, this states "the end justify the means". I could punish that by voting the other way but I do not have a strong bias for CC, as charming as she is, and I will always vote for someone rather then against another. I expect that in any case, CC will take the final vote and I wish her the best even if she does not get my vote as she did not request it.

Vote #2

I vote for Matt to win Survivor. He has proven himself a very cunning player yet has maintained his loyalty to me. He promised me final 3 and he came through with his promise. If not for my inability to keep myself awake at 1:30 in the morning... I might have been in the final 2... but I digress.

Matt deserves this. Nothing against CC... she is the epitome of teamplayer... but I think Matt has put forth more effort to rally some people and sway others.

That makes score:
2-0 in favor of Matt!!!

Matt can sit on it :cmad:

Vote #3

ComicChick!!!

Score is now 2-1 in favor of Matt!!!

Vote #4

Matt!!!

3-1 in favor of Matt!!!

That means Matt needs 1 more vote to win...will he get it?

Vote #5

and votes 6 and 7 both are for Matt!!!

We have a new Survivor champion folks! Congratulations to Matt! He played a game worthy of a champion, and the jury rewarded him with a 6-1 win over ComicChick! Welcome to the few, the proud, the Survivor winners Matt!

picture1oi.jpg

I'm sorry ComicChick. You played a great game, but today was not your day. Your struggle to the top was long, hard, but in the end futile like the others. But, I have a special message for you my dear CC, and that message is:

picture1wv.jpg

Chaseter will give you the scivvy on your prizes Matt. Congrats once again :)

Congrats Matt!

Well, the prizes were a 300 pm box limit, a 100x100 avy, and a custom smiley approved by Drak!

Congrats!

Chaseter will give you the scivvy on your prizes Matt. Congrats once again :)

congrats Matt

Thanks guys. :up: I suppose its time for the obligatory speech.

Firstly, I'd like to thank the jurors who voted for me. Especially POWdER. I'd imagine it couldn't have been easy on him

I'd like to thank all of the other players in fact. Some of you worked with me, some of you worked against me. Regardless we all played our asses off and it made for a great game.

Thanks to SF and Chase for running an amazing game. You guys really blew this game out of the water. I'm glad I picked your game to come out of retirement for. :up:

Special thanks to SF as well. He was my venting board throughout this game, listening to all my plots and doubts. I may have very well lost my sanity if I didn't have a host to rant to about the game.

Special thanks to Knows and Kane. I can't express the gratitude I feel towards you guys. Your loyalty and support throughout this game, to the very end is what made this possible. I hope to see you guys in Hype Survivor 29 as in my book, you are both elite players.

Finally, CC...you were my partner in crime throughout this game. Every move we made as a team and we owned the game to the very end, just as we planned on day one. I was honored to fight along side you and I thank you for everything you've done this game. I bow to you. :bow:

This game, I've invested a lot of time in it. Not just Hype Survivor 28, but Hype Survivor in general. I think I've hosted either five or six times (honestly can't remember). I've played quite a bit too. To finally get a W, especially with the year I've just had, actually does mean a lot to me. Thanks again everyone. It was a great game all around and all of you are responsible for that.

Congrats Matt!

Well, the prizes were a 300 pm box limit, a 100x100 avy, and a custom smiley approved by Drak!

Congrats!

Thanks but I have a request. I am going back to IKYN avatar and the charm of that is his size. I already have a big PM limit and I already have a custom smiley :ikyn.

Can I split it up between my allies? Knows the PM box limit, Kane the avy, and CC the smiley?

No thanks to me? Forget a congratulaions! :cmad:

Aww :( Thanks Bamfy.

Also, thanks to Marx for taking a drive for us during the scavenger hunt :up:

And finally, special thanks to Hunter Rider who also listened to all my crazy plans. I believe he has something to say in this thread as well.

No, that would defeat the purpose of winning. But that sure is nice of you.

No, that would defeat the purpose of winning. But that sure is nice of you.

Come on, pretty please? :( It doesn't defeat the purpose, it just lets me use the stuff in a unique way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"