Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award

i wont be around tomorrow night or at all sunday pretty much.

everyone is online now and said start it tonight, so why can't you just do that?

this might become the longest game of all time. of all time /kanye

The one I had planned is being finalized. If everyone wants one now, then I could switch the places of 2 challenges.

yeah Severus Snape did everything :up:

You must do what you feel is right, of course.

Either would be fine by me. Doesn't make a whole lot of difference, really. I'll let you guys choose.

I'd also like to thank Snape. Sometimes nothing means everything.

I'll issue the new challenge now...I'll just reverse the spots of the next 2 challenges, LOL! Just give me a few to throw up a thread and PM.

great job of peer pressure everyone

You want to win so bad don't you?

no i just dont see a point in waiting so long when we're all here. each challenge is roughly making out to a week and with holiday season approaching a lot of us will be swamped with work

I don't want to be like Nirv and drunken host :csad:
:o

nirvana still goes out :huh:

:csad:

So what happened to me that prevented me from posting results last night? my internet crapped out, and while I was trying to fix it my Mom told me she was going out to buy groceries, I needed to pick up some stuff from the store so I went with her. When I got back a lady friend had stopped by so we just hung out. By the time she left it was late and I passed out soooo....sorry guys.
:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"