SHH! Survivor 31 - Oscar Night - Best Original Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mind it for one game. I'd hate it ongoing though.

And if purists hate this alteration they'd hate to have played in the game I hosted :)

Yeah, I wouldn't want it every time, but I think once or twice these things add some really cool elements and more importantly, can throw veteran players off a little bit and maybe give the newbies some equal footing. Even the playing grounds a bit in the beginning.

I loved your game. I thought the Big Brother twist was a lot of fun. :up:

Yeah, I wouldn't want it every time, but I think once or twice these things add some really cool elements and more importantly, can throw veteran players off a little bit and maybe give the newbies some equal footing. Even the playing grounds a bit in the beginning.

Exactly! I am not sure I would use this method again, but I felt it was a nice little spice-up for this game!

I know! I'd love to still be in the thick of the this game.

I feel left out. I never got to betray anybody or feel as angry about being voted out. I was never at any point leaning towards voting off twylight though. I was suggested upon but I tried to deflect that as well.

I thought I would take down the guy who has controlled the game from the outset, the guy who had some sort of alliance with every single player in the game, the guy who just assumed he would sleep walk into the final two, the same guy who was going to manipulate the jury to make sure he won it.

Pretty much, I wanted to shake things up.

That's a good answer:up:

I feel left out. I never got to betray anybody or feel as angry about being voted out. I was never at any point leaning towards voting off twylight though. I was suggested upon but I tried to deflect that as well.

Sorry, I jumped to conclusions on that. I know Ultra and sakuraba were in order to save their side of the alliance and I thought you agreed with them. My bad.

Ok, Jewhob feels wronged. So does Bullets. There is only one fair answer here.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I hereby declare Matt the winner of Hype Survivor 31! Let's all cheer for him now!

I hereby declare Matt the winner of Hype Survivor 31! Let's all cheer for him now!

Skunked again by Matt! :argh:

Matt win a survivor? Yeah right ;)

You had a chance, but signed off the list!!! :cmad:

Sorry, I jumped to conclusions on that. I know Ultra and sakuraba were in order to save their side of the alliance and I thought you agreed with them. My bad.

Yeah there was some disagreement in there. I was loyal to my alliance but didn't want to betray either of you guys.

I thought I would take down the guy who has controlled the game from the outset, the guy who had some sort of alliance with every single player in the game, the guy who just assumed he would sleep walk into the final two, the same guy who was going to manipulate the jury to make sure he won it.

Pretty much, I wanted to shake things up.

Okay, let's look at it from a Jury point of view. You'd have had twylight's vote most likely. I've never even spoken to Nelly so you could likely get his vote, that's 2. Neither of us know how CC would have voted and you allied with her in this game prior to me so you could earn that vote. That's 3. Share a little dirt about how I arranged everyone else's eviction one way or another and you can likely get at least one of them to vote against me... bam... majority vote and byrd man wins.

Basically, you could have chosen to honor your word and fight for the win. Instead you chose to sacrefice an ally just to mix it up and put at lest one, maybe 2 definate jury votes against you. Also, this person who could sway the Jury is now against you and your closest ally and... if you think i can sway as you've stated... then I can sway them against you both. So now you've potentially shot you and your closest ally in the foot... just to shake it up.

I'm sure Ultra and CC thank you. I mean, CC knew that I'd be tough to beat but she planned on honoring her final 4 deal despite that. I knew that it'd be hard for me to even make it to final 2 with you, CC, and twy, but I honored that deal fully. But when YOU see that it'll get hard... you take the easy way out and see what happens. Sorry but that's not a way to win a vote or even how to make desicions at all in this game. Those decisions cost you and it definately will cost you and probably twy as well.

Okay, let's look at it from a Jury point of view. You'd have had twylight's vote most likely. I've never even spoken to Nelly so you could likely get his vote, that's 2. Neither of us know how CC would have voted and you allied with her in this game prior to me so you could earn that vote. That's 3. Share a little dirt about how I arranged everyone else's eviction one way or another and you can likely get at least one of them to vote against me... bam... majority vote and byrd man wins.

Basically, you could have chosen to honor your word and fight for the win. Instead you chose to sacrefice an ally just to mix it up and put at lest one, maybe 2 definate jury votes against you. Also, this person who could sway the Jury is now against you and your closest ally and... if you think i can sway as you've stated... then I can sway them against you both. So now you've potentially shot you and your closest ally in the foot... just to shake it up.

I'm sure Ultra and CC thank you. I mean, CC knew that I'd be tough to beat but she planned on honoring her final 4 deal despite that. I knew that it'd be hard for me to even make it to final 2 with you, CC, and twy, but I honored that deal fully. But when YOU see that it'll get hard... you take the easy way out and see what happens. Sorry but that's not a way to win a vote or even how to make desicions at all in this game. Those decisions cost you and it definately will cost you and probably twy as well.

Okay, okay, I get it, I get it.

Me = Evil man, betrayer of friends, allies, and puncher of cute puppies.

You = Martyr Hobbit who died for all our sins.

So, how about you stop talking to me like I'm a goddamn six year old, and get your revenge by having me voted out in the next challenge? I mean, if you have the pull you claim to have, it should be easy.

JH: You should have blindsided them like three rounds ago. It was all in place.

The question now is... which side can throw the challenge better? UL/CC vs Twy/Byrdie in a throw-throwdown. This is the point where the Immune Player sitting out tribal really gets screwy.

You should have blindsided them like three rounds ago. It was all in place.

The question now is... which side can throw the challenge better? UL/CC vs Twy/Byrdie in a throw-throwdown. This is the point where the Immune Player sitting out tribal really gets screwy.

Not really. There is a very clear process if that happens. Not confusing at all.

Skunked again by Matt! :argh:

Matt win a survivor? Yeah right ;)

:argh:

You had a chance, but signed off the list!!! :cmad:

I bet Matt would have stayed loyal to me.... er... this time.

Okay, seriously... off to bed.

I was actually VERY close to playing this time around. The only thing that kept it from happening was that Marx wouldn't play and he was key to my strategy (no one would see it coming, it would've been the most shocking alliance reveal in Hype Survivor history).

My strategy for this game was brilliant. Marx saying no, saved all of you from what quite literally would've been a reign of terror from me. It would've been amazing.

I wasn't trying to win any challenges after like the second tribal council. The rewards of immunity don't stack up to the rewards that you get for participating in tribal council. That's a flaw in this game.
Yeah, and look where not attempting to win immunity got you. That's a flaw you had as a player. "Not" trying to play the game at your best potential.

Sometime tomorrow...prob afternoon/evening

Yeah, and look where not attempting to win immunity got you. That's a flaw you had as a player. "Not" trying to play the game at your best potential.

I needed to be at those tribal councils to protect my interests. I needed my vote at those tribals. I wasn't in a luxurious position where I could sit out and watch a key ally be voted out. If that happens, at that point you HAVE to win immunity to keep in the game.

And again, it was bullets winning that challenge which denied me a tiebreaker in that round.

I needed to be at those tribal councils to protect my interests. I needed my vote at those tribals. I wasn't in a luxurious position where I could sit out and watch a key ally be voted out. If that happens, at that point you HAVE to win immunity to keep in the game.

And again, it was bullets winning that challenge which denied me a tiebreaker in that round.

And that was your choice as a player...not a flaw in the game. You chose to strategically not win challenges, and as a player that is your right. But, blaming the game for making that a plus is ludicrous. Not winning challenges is a valid strategy with positives/negatives in EVERY Survivor game. Unfortunately for you, yours backfired. Maybe you should have asked bullets more nicely not to win :o

My Survivor strength is strategy, so believe me...I can see the positive and negatives in what you were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"