SHH! Survivor 31 - Oscar Night - Best Original Score

Discussion in 'The Hype Archives' started by Nirvana, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullets bang bang

I'm going to vote with an open mind on who I think did the best.

I would of went for it but you also gotta keep in mind how easy it could of backfired. Had UL decided not to go for it or if you wound up losing the tie breaker .

Also I gotta say when I did the immunity challenge you and byrd man already submitted. I didn't know how well you did or could of predicted that I would came out on top of that one.

2. Gotham Knight Watchful Protector

Amen. I understand being upset at getting lied to or even back stabbed. But I think you should still show respect for the game by voting for the best player. No one's innocent in these games, so let's not make it out like not all of us would do a dirty deed if it needed to be done. So I'm in total agreement, that the jury should vote for who they think played the better game, regardless of whether or not they feel bitter towards them. That's how I planned on voting had I made it to jury.

3. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

I'm not going to comment on who should win this game. We're not at final 2 yet, there is a lot of game to go, and as a host, it is not my place to sway the jury either way. I will only give my opinion after the game.

As for talk of me in previous games, all I will say is I had my reasons in both cases for what I did in those games, for better or worse. I made finals in both those games for VERY good reasons, LOL! But, I'm not really going to argue with anyone about past events or correct anyone. Pointless to, since those games are over and done with.

4. KALEL114 Returned

5. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

New thread means this one is locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.