SHH! Survivor 31 - Oscar Night - Best Original Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whoever makes it to final 2, all i ask of the jury is to look at the game as a whole and decide who you think played better. and to the rest of the players still in, best of luck.

I'm going to vote with an open mind on who I think did the best.

Maybe it was the wrong move, maybe I could have won that challenge (despite the others clearly cheating) and maybe I could have weaseled my way further in the game. I don't know, and I'll never know, but at the time it was the right play. It just got botched.

I would of went for it but you also gotta keep in mind how easy it could of backfired. Had UL decided not to go for it or if you wound up losing the tie breaker .

Also I gotta say when I did the immunity challenge you and byrd man already submitted. I didn't know how well you did or could of predicted that I would came out on top of that one.

all i have to say is this; regardless of who makes the final two, i hope people vote on how they played the game, not vindictive payback votes.

you have to look at it all, from challenge play to all the behind the scenes stuff. look at how they performed in challenges, groupwise and individual, whether they turned stuff in, didn't, were consistent, etc. the strategic side is always hard to determine cuz you don't always see what everyone's got cooking behind the scenes and sometimes what you think is the real deal is anything but.

the final 2 Q&A will be a big determinate of who should win, and it should be. anyone who has ever allied with me before knows that i pride myself on challenges and hate the backstabbing stuff. anyone who has ever allied with SF knows he loves the behind the scenes strategic stuff (and drama) more lol. you don't always have to be a backstabber to win, and you don't always have to be saintly to win either.

so whoever makes it to final 2, all i ask of the jury is to look at the game as a whole and decide who you think played better. and to the rest of the players still in, best of luck.
Amen. I understand being upset at getting lied to or even back stabbed. But I think you should still show respect for the game by voting for the best player. No one's innocent in these games, so let's not make it out like not all of us would do a dirty deed if it needed to be done. So I'm in total agreement, that the jury should vote for who they think played the better game, regardless of whether or not they feel bitter towards them. That's how I planned on voting had I made it to jury.

I'm not going to comment on who should win this game. We're not at final 2 yet, there is a lot of game to go, and as a host, it is not my place to sway the jury either way. I will only give my opinion after the game.

As for talk of me in previous games, all I will say is I had my reasons in both cases for what I did in those games, for better or worse. I made finals in both those games for VERY good reasons, LOL! But, I'm not really going to argue with anyone about past events or correct anyone. Pointless to, since those games are over and done with.

New thread means this one is locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"