Hype Survivor [SHH SURVIVOR]The Corporation Presents FINAL APOCALYPSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is another banner i made

1586zd0.png

Dude...that is awesome :wow:

I can't thank you enough for the banners...these are awesome, and def will be cornerstones of our ad campaign :up:

Thinking.jpg
HMMM...Bella in bra and panties eh.....I like your style son.

This Thursday, the apocalypse begins...

commericials.gif

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_q1659RcMFc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_q1659RcMFc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]
:wow:

2zz0thv.jpg

:eek:

Since The Corporation can apparently get comic book characters to attend their PPV, DX dug deep in it's bag of magic tricks and found a way to clone The British Bulldog(R.I.P.), age him, and train him in time for this event. Feast your eyes on this!

vickfight.png

Tune in to:

havemercyDX.png

Last edited:
It only took ONE DAY for DX to train their Bulldog clone?!

I'll bet. :lmao:

Why is SuBe reloading the magazine of a novelty lighter gun?

Why is SuBe reloading the magazine of a novelty lighter gun?

...because it doubles as a regular firearm. Don't question SuBe...we may be finding your body somewhere along the National Mall if you do. :ninja:

Thinking.jpg
HMMM...Bella in bra and panties eh.....I like your style son.

If that's the case then you will be happy to hear we have selected sexy valets to accompany the superheroes to the ring, in Superman's corner it's my pleasure , (and I do believe I've had the pleasure) to announce Lucy Pinder!!!!!
lucy-pinder-superman-shirt.jpg

Poor girl forgot the rest of her shirt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija