Sequels Shocker's Look??

eXperiment

...gone wrong.
Reaction score
If shoker is in sm4 or the ones following, what do you want him to look like??

This is what I would want:

Either like the one posted above or this one (not as bulky though as the 2nd pic)

shocker_crouch.jpg

shocker2.jpg

^^^ Deff not that big but the costume is perfect. Shocker's my favorite villain and if they ever put him in a movie I would love it.

But no cameo! He can't be the main baddie but he should deff be in the mix of the story.

Yeah he's my favorite villian too. And if he is in the movie he should not be the main villian but definately should be a major one. Kinda like Bullseye in DD. :daredevil

NO ULTIMATE SHOCKER!!!!!!!! The pics you guys have shown are GREAT!

^^^
Agreed, Ultimate Shocker is one of the many reasons why I loath Bendis.

I agree, just say NO to ultimate shocker!

All the rest of those pics are awesome though!

lizard855 said:
So it is agreed we all hate ultimate shocker

YES! LISTEN SONY! NO ULTIMATE SHOCKER!

Clasic Shocker makes Me=:woot:
Ultimate Shocker make Me=:cmad:

Ultimate_Venom said:
Either like the one posted above or this one (not as bulky though as the 2nd pic)

shocker_crouch.jpg

shocker2.jpg

Bingo! PERFECTION!:word:

Shocker's outfit is one of the very few in comics that is utilitarian enough to work as a movie outfit. Leave it alone.

Cyclops said:
Shocker's outfit is one of the very few in comics that is utilitarian enough to work as a movie outfit. Leave it alone.
So true!

x-periment said:
If shoker is in sm4 or the ones following, what do you want him to look like??

This is what I would want:

1 of the best drawings of shocker I've seen.

lizard855 said:
like this.
If The Shocker is EVER used in the films (hopefully he is) then he should look EXACTLY like that. ^^^^^^^^^

BTW I want to play Herman Schultz/The Shocker.

I would actually want Steve Buscemi in the role ideally.

Though I'm not strongly in favor of Shocker being in a movie, I would prefer his traditional outfit; perhaps the brown trim could be leather?
I don't think he can carry a movie as the main villain though.

Shocker-1.jpg

Heres a manip I did awhile back, its a more realistic version of Shocker, looks more like a thug

TOO MUCH like a thug, IMO. Not fitting a supervillain. The only way I see this working is if he's a throwaway villain like he is in Ultimate.

meh, orange and yellow leather???

i don't see it...

besides having a confrontation between two fully masked individuals would make it hard for dialogue and expression to truelly flow during any scene they are both it and would lead to exaggerated head movements and hand gestures needed to display their affections

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"