Revenge of the Fallen Should starscream have decepticon followers?

I was in Target the other day, and saw a Thundercracker toy. Hadn't seen him before, but he basically was a blue version of SS, with a different head/face. Could be signs he's in the sequel.......

The feeling I got was that Megatron flies out, and immediately finds Starscream and basically asks him to report on the situation.

I think Starscream was in command. It just seems that way.

He was also giving the orders to the other decepts.

Starscream should return with a new Decepticon force consisting of Soundwave & Constructicons (Minus Bonecrusher), as well as Barricade. Skorponok, or however you spell it's name can return too.

Starscream should return with a new Decepticon force consisting of Soundwave & Constructicons (Minus Bonecrusher), as well as Barricade. Skorponok, or however you spell it's name can return too.

It would be nice to see the Constructicons in the movie, problem is the name Devastator has been taken, and you cant have the Constructs without Devy.

It would be nice to see the Constructicons in the movie, problem is the name Devastator has been taken, and you cant have the Constructs without Devy.

I think they could get away with recycling the name. Most people aren't going to remember a brief subtitle, and it could easily be interpreted as the TF's also sharing names.

Yes, that is an option. Just kind of sucks that they have to recycle names when there is such a huge number of others to select from :csad:

Well, either they recycle the name, or don't even utter the name. Or replace the constructicons with the combaticons (minus Brawl...er Devastator), or the Stunticons. For all we know, they might not even be using combiner groups.

Yes, that is an option. Just kind of sucks that they have to recycle names when there is such a huge number of others to select from :csad:

Yeah. But I'm never going to understand how Bay got away with that screw up, though. You would think Hasbro would've forced him to correct it, wanting it to be accurate to the toy.

Yeah. But I'm never going to understand how Bay got away with that screw up, though. You would think Hasbro would've forced him to correct it, wanting it to be accurate to the toy.

What's worse is that the toy was named Brawl :huh:

What's worse is that the toy was named Brawl :huh:

One thing that I think they could do if the Constructicons appear in TF2, and they release a special edition DVD for TF1, is correct that error then.

That was brought up a number of times before the DVD and HD DVD was released and it wasn't fixed, I can't see them doing it, however TF will be released on BR so there is an option there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"