Silver Surfer casting thread.......

Im really glad you guys arent casting this movie.

Ouch. And all i've seen you do is shoot down other people's ideas. Yeah, way to go.

C'mon seriously. The guy from Airborne? You guys can do better than that.

Darthphere said:
C'mon seriously. The guy from Airborne? You guys can do better than that.
See what I mean. Who would you cast as Silver Surfer, since you're so expressive about how crappy our choices are.

Billy Zane, Sean Patrick Flannery, Jason Isaacs, anymore complaints? :cool:

IMHO, casting the right voice is more important than the look when it comes to Silver Surfer.

In that case. I'd go with Alan Tudyk. He was the voice of Sonny from I Robot.
alantudyk.jpg

I'd pick Sean Patrick Flannery.

Actually I've thought it overnight, and I like Billy Zane the best. I'm using "The Phantom" and "Invincible" as a reference.

Vin is one of the worst actors, he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. Billy Zane could be good for the role!!!

Do I really need to repeat myself about the acting capabilities of Vin Diesel?

WallCrawl said:
It's Pete the Pirate! :up:
Exactly. Pirates like water. Surfers like water. I think it's my best casting suggestion yet!:up:

Okay I'm not for real.

Michael Rosenbaum, he plays Lex Luthor on Smallville. He is a good actor, with a very unique face, almost....alien. I think he'd make a great SS, if not him, Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus, would be good.

The Phantom said:
Do I really need to repeat myself about the acting capabilities of Vin Diesel?

I really don't care if Spielberg thinks he can act. He directed WOTW and the Terminal, so that shows he isn't perfect.

Please, out of all the hundred or so films Spielberg has made, four of them aren't highly received. So what, nobody's perfect.

Thats why I don't care if he says Vin can act. He isn't perfect. I know what I see, and what I see is a horrible actor.

Oh, and Rosenbaum isn't a good choice either. He's better than Vin, but still not a good choice.

Alright, that's your opinion.

But Spider-Fan930, since you're so eager to shoot down everyone elses ideas and opinions, who do you think is the definitive Silver Surfer?

I think Michael Rosenbaum would be very good in the role.

The Phantom said:
Alright, that's your opinion.

But Spider-Fan930, since you're so eager to shoot down everyone elses ideas and opinions, who do you think is the definitive Silver Surfer?

I'll get back to you on that one. I'm not really sold on anyone yet.

If Rosenbaum wasnt bald you wouldnt choose him. Lets get creative guys.

I actually like the Jim Caviezel suggestion as well as Billy Zane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"