Homecoming sinister six casting thread

I hope to see bryan as either ben urich or j Jonah Jameson. Speaking of which will ben urich still be in the spiderman movies since he also has a son who is I've of the green goblins and also the latest hobgoblin?

I hope to see bryan as either ben urich or j Jonah Jameson. Speaking of which will ben urich still be in the spiderman movies since he also has a son who is I've of the green goblins and also the latest hobgoblin?

Ben Urich's always been more of a Daredevil character, though.

Ben Urich's always been more of a Daredevil character, though.

Yeah, but he's always been involved with stuff with spiderman and Peter Parker and also the fact that his nephew was one of the goblin goblins, was one of the hobgoblins and is now a new goblin called goblin knight so whether he'd still be in the spiderman mythos has yet to be confirmed.

Either way, I want Ben Urich to be played by Brennan Brown:

brennan-brown-08.jpg

Speaking of Spider-Man cinematic universe and The Sinister-Six, I really want to know what happened to Dr. Rajit Ratha and Donald Menken.
Both were killed in deleted scenes.
The studio and Marc Webb probably saved them for one reason ...

If they do save them for the six or TASM 3 I hope it's worth something or just release the rough cuts in theaters. I prefer them dead this way

lol ... Maybe Dr. Ratha and Menken are one and same person : the ... CHAMELEON !!
Hey, It could work! (If it's well explained, remember :"show, don't tell") :)

Last edited:

Dude, you talk about Bryan Cranston as JJJ. Have you ever seen any of his work? I think you mentioned once that you have never actually seen Breaking Bad. If so, you have no basis to suggest Bryan Cranston or Vince Gilligan for anything involving Spidey.

Ive seen breaking bad and Cranston was just phenomenal in that role. Ive also seen him in Godzilla and seen a clip of him in Argo and his character just screams jameson.

Not to change the topic, but if you haven't seen Argo in its entirety, drop everything and go do that right now.

(Now you can continue on with the S6 discussions)

Doc Ock- Mark Sheppard
Vulture/Toomes - Malkovich(if they can get him, again) or maybe, Robert Englund
or Vulture/Blackie- Timothy Omundson
Kraven - Eric Balfour
Mysterio-Hank Azaria​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"