The Official Skrull Speculation Thread

I'd sign a petition that forces Bendis to quit decompressing his stories so much. If he could write more comics the way he writes Mighty Avengers, things might actually happen in the Marvel universe on a month-to-month basis, rather than in 6-month jumps.

Of his more recent stuff, I liked his CW New Avengers stand alones the best.

I didn't read them. If there was anything of substance in just one issue, however, that's more of the Bendis I'd like to see.

I didn't read them. If there was anything of substance in just one issue, however, that's more of the Bendis I'd like to see.

If you can, you should try to track down the Luke Cage issue. That one was exceptionally good.

I would, but I have no interest in reading it whatsoever. The less said about Civil War at this point, the better for me.

What's this now? :huh:

I didn't read it myself, but on a Joe Friday's someone asked who was talking to Apoc, and what he meant by "It's almost time" or something like that (I might have messed up the quote but it was something like that).

Joe replied something like, "We aren't working on it now, but have patience, we haven't forgotten about it.".

Maybe someone else remembers the quote better, I haven't read the normal X-books outside of Astonishing for awhile so I wouldn't even know where to start on looking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"