SM3 at Wondercon

Exactly, but it didn't stop so many from getting their hopes up. I just want this to be Ghost Rider all over again if we don't get Venom because people like you think it makes "perfect business sense." No matter what's in the next trailer, people are still going to see this movie. Spider-man is one of the most powerful movie franchises in recent cinema, they could show us a cymbal-banging monkey toy for 2 minutes straight and flash "Spider-man 3, May 4th 2007" at the end and people would still flock to theaters opening day.

Possibly but it would get no one here excited ;)

It is true as long as the trailer different enough the excitement will still be there, but how many things do trailers keep secret. Didn't The Two Towers trailer show Gandalf coming back?

Venom will be shown as he is the last piece of the puzzle, I believe that it will be only one or two flashes of him but he will be shown.

Sorry...I don't remember any of the music! I was paying a lot of attention to the visual details (and I was anticipating Venom) that I didn't really notice any of the music.

Though, one more thing I failed to mention in my description that I just remembered...Spider-Man's struggle in the bell tower looked incredibly intense! I think that will be an amazing scene.
thanks for the info theven!. the bell tower scene will indeed be interesting and from the looks of the trailers it has alot of comic book-ish things in it.

Even if this wonder-con footage is not the EXACT thing we'll see for the next trailer, I'll bet you that a lot of the contenst described WILL be in the next trailer though (if not the whole thing).... The trailer is with 300 on the 9'th, right???.... This means that for all we know, this trailer could come on-line any day now!

Was there any music playing during the scene where it shows Spidey with half his mask ripped of looking around franticaly then Venom's hand grabbing him from off frame?

Or is it silent then a loud *jump of scary music*?

But thanks for all your other descriptions Theven.

Any time, I'm glad I can share my experience with everyone.

If I remember correctly, there wasn't any music played during that scene. If there was anything played after Spider-Man was grabbed (I'm fairly sure there wasn't,) I didn't hear it; probably because everyone in the audience cheered as soon as they saw it!

i dont know if anyone has seen this trailer yet i keep seeing it on youtube and well its got alot of raw footage that i havent seen before,not sure were it came from so here it was

i dont know if anyone has seen this trailer yet i keep seeing it on youtube and well its got alot of raw footage that i havent seen before,not sure were it came from so here it is

That's really old, you should take it down before a mod sees it and bans you.

^ That is one freaking damn cool look at how this film is being worked on with the F/X. Nice freaking find. That's my favorite video for SM3 to date. Just seeing that was amazing. I've never seen it? Why would a mod ban him for posting something that's old???

I doubt we'll ever see this trailer unless it's leaked!

i hope it gets leaked... or i hope they show it tomorrow on nbc or with 300

I have returned my friends.

I want to see this trailer.

But I'm not gonna post a link to it, because I'd get banned again :o

I DO NOT HAVE A LINK TO THE SPIDER-MAN 3 WONDERCON 2007 LEAKED FOOTAGE.

Seriously, I don't.

If you PM me after this post, you will be banned. :meow:

TEH VENOM!!!!11what?! Leaked teh footage eh?!!11

Seriously though...LEAKED....FOOTAGE?

CAH

I am not saying that leaked footage exists, I only know as much as you do.

But in the age of digital cameras and YouTube, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Well, I already searched YouTube under everything I could think of...but no results.

Maybe sometime...

CAH

Oh, I see.

If only I could get a capture of VENOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1