"Smaller" Avengers sequel?

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by MessiahDecoy123, Mar 9, 2012.

?

Should the Avengers sequel have a smaller feel?

1. Yes, it should be smaller

2. No, keep it epic

3. I'm not sure what "smaller" means

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BigThor God of Thunder

Yeah but he's taking on a team consisting of extremely powerful heroes like Thor, possibly Hulk, and Iron Man, so having a huge arsenal would make perfect sense.

2. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Well the encephalo-ray can take out Thor and most of the other heroes immediately (provided it hits them) and Ultron is usually able to reprogram Iron Man's armour to use it against him or the others. I'm sure he'd have a pretty big arsenal anyway, but I don't think he needs tons of external paraphernalia just to give the appearance of being armed to the teeth. I prefer his design to be simple and classic and that everything is in the inside.

I like his look like this. It's clean, not too busy and iconic looking.

[​IMG]

#77 Dark Raven, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  3. MarvelKnight Registered

Lasers that shoot from his mouth,eyes or hands.. maybe a cannon that comes out of his arm or something, but I think I'm with Dark Raven. Less is more and nothing that is overly protruding. We don't need War Machine 2 in terms of external Weaponry.

I would love to see a little hand-to-hand combat too..

4. DrCosmic Professor of Power

I agree with that immensely. He doesn't need to try and out-Iron Man Iron Man, that's a bit silly. Give him a really epic offensive attack, one that can vaporize humans and knock out Asgardians. Perhaps a focused, destructive, application of Pym Particles or something like that. That'd be cool.

And he definitely needs to lay hands on these guys, as many of them are very phsyical characters. I'd love to see a Robot fighting style, kinda like what they did for Sonny in I, Robot, but with a more T-1000 like brutality and taking advantage of things that only robots can do, like spin their torso and balance in precarious positions.

5. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

That's the encephalo-ray. He already has that.

6. DrCosmic Professor of Power

I thought the encephalo ray put people in plastic wrap and erased their memories or something? (Sorry, a bit on the ignorant side here)

7. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I thought it's practically a death ray. It puts people into a death-like coma and has been used against the likes of Thor and others. As soon as it blasts them they're down for the count (and often thought to be dead). I don't know about any plastic wrap and erasing memories capability.

8. BigThor God of Thunder

Yeah but his design in A:EMH was the classic Ultron design and he still had a large arsenal because it was hidden under his armor, nothing was portruding from his body unless he wanted it to.

I'm not a big fan of the encephalo ray though, I'm hoping from more destructive energy attacks and not a fan of attacks that automatically one-shots any character.

#83 BigThor, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012