• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Smallville: Absolute Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Absolute Justice again, and part of me really wanted to see the Icicle go on trying to kill the other JSA members, just so I could see him utterly annihilated by the Spectre.

haha yea it would have been nice if we did get to see a few more members. But they were only allowed to use certain ones, and i was shocked they were able to throw in jay/alan.

What's up, people? I just joined the forums today, but have been reading and watching for YEARS, before Smallville even started (2000)..I LOVED Absolute Justice & think it was one of the BEST Smallville eps ever done, except for its choice of villain....Icicle Jr.??? KILLING STAR SPANGLED KID & DR. FATE??? It would never happen in the comics...he would be subdued in 5 mins. by the NON-powered JSA members!!...other than that, I hope Johns writes more eps. in season 10...PEACE!

What's up, people? I just joined the forums today, but have been reading and watching for YEARS, before Smallville even started (2000)..I LOVED Absolute Justice & think it was one of the BEST Smallville eps ever done, except for its choice of villain....Icicle Jr.??? KILLING STAR SPANGLED KID & DR. FATE??? It would never happen in the comics...he would be subdued in 5 mins. by the NON-powered JSA members!!...other than that, I hope Johns writes more eps. in season 10...PEACE!

Welcome to the Hype SouloHero! :word:

Just wanted to say I was happy they reran it last night still in movie form. When it aired the first time, my station was full of storm warnings accross the screen. Now I have a clean copy.

thats cool c.lee it sucks when warning messages or other crap ruin the fun of watching episode.

The "Justice for All" Featurette on the season 9 dvd set was amazing. A very well put together behind the scenes look at what went on to make Absolute Justice the epic masterpiece it became .

I really like the screen test with Brent Stait as Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate. I also really enjoyed the work put into making Hawkman's costume it really does look awesome in motion .

Did they leave it as a movie or cut it into two episodes on the DVD set?

I believe they left the movie intact.

Would be nice if they'd release it as a movie separate from the boxset as well, just so casual fans of Smallville (like myself) could pick it up. Throwing in other team-up episodes, like the "JLA" one, would be nice too but meh.

Would be nice if they'd release it as a movie separate from the boxset as well, just so casual fans of Smallville (like myself) could pick it up. Throwing in other team-up episodes, like the "JLA" one, would be nice too but meh.

They might just do that for season 10's box set . Because the JLA is set to return as Hawkman plus Booster Gold and Blue Beetle in the final season .

Season 4 - Run- Bart Allen
Season 5 - Aqua - Arthur Curry, Cyborg- Victor Stone
Season 6 - Arrow - Oliver Queen, Static-Labyrinth- John Jones, Justice -Justice League
Season 7- Kara - Kara Kent, Siren- Dinah Lance
Season 8 - Odyssey - JLA team up, Legion- The Legion of Superheroes, Hex- Zatanna
Season 9 - Idol - Zan & Jayna, Absolute Justice - The Justice Society of America
Season 10 - Hawkman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Booster Gold & Blue Bettle, etc... And finally SUPERMAN

They might just do that for season 10's box set . Because the JLA is set to return as Hawkman plus Booster Gold and Blue Beetle in the final season .

Season 4 - Run- Bart Allen
Season 5 - Aqua - Arthur Curry, Cyborg- Victor Stone
Season 6 - Arrow - Oliver Queen, Static-Labyrinth- John Jones, Justice -Justice League
Season 7- Kara - Kara Kent, Siren- Dinah Lance
Season 8 - Odyssey - JLA team up, Legion- The Legion of Superheroes, Hex- Zatanna
Season 9 - Idol - Zan & Jayna, Absolute Justice - The Justice Society of America
Season 10 - Hawkman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Booster Gold & Blue Bettle, etc... And finally SUPERMAN

well even though she's not currently alive in the show's universe, I think Hawkgirl is another DC character that's being officially introduced in season 10 as well.

I still wish that they would bring in Black Canary just for the purposes of getting something started with Oliver and to further explore the angle on how she's somewhat like a liaison between the JSA and JLA given her connections with both groups.

Speaking of which, I honestly wonder on what Absolute Justice would have been like if Black Canary had been in it (both of the Canaries) like originally planned as Geoff had revealed in a k site interview?

i was hoping to see the flash and bart team up, the flash could' have shown him the ropes become his mentor or pass on the name flash to him with a new suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"