Smallville Fights

sure it was.......lance goes after lana....falls on saw. the end. AWFUL!

I want to see a fight more like how Superman's was with Capt. Marvel in JLU thats why I am hoping Zod does show up. It would be nice to see punches that make glass shatter

i got a great idea!

during one of these episodes, at MetU (which coincidently has a world-reknowned archaelogical program) have a guy and a girl overhear clark and chloe discussing the caves. they decide to go investigate. discover a whole other chamber that clark didnt know about.

turns out, the couple had some much fun, they decide to pursue careers in archaelogy. at the end of the episode, clark finds out the guys full name...C.C. Batson and the girl is named Marylin.

Tony_Montana said:
I want to see a fight more like how Superman's was with Capt. Marvel in JLU thats why I am hoping Zod does show up. It would be nice to see punches that make glass shatter

Yes a real good smack down!!!

Tony_Montana said:
:0 that would frickin be awesome.

Kaboom said:
at the end of the episode, clark finds out the guys full name...C.C. Batson and the girl is named Marylin.

Are they Billy's parents???? If not I don't get.

Kaboom said:
i got a great idea!

during one of these episodes, at MetU (which coincidently has a world-reknowned archaelogical program) have a guy and a girl overhear clark and chloe discussing the caves. they decide to go investigate. discover a whole other chamber that clark didnt know about.

turns out, the couple had some much fun, they decide to pursue careers in archaelogy. at the end of the episode, clark finds out the guys full name...C.C. Batson and the girl is named Marylin.

Now, that's something AlMiles will never think of as long as they produce the show.

The fights definitely need to be better developed. I was expecting a great clash between Clark and that duo from Krypton in Arrival, and he just slaps them into the Phantom Zone like it's nothing. Boring. :down

The Braniac duel in the FoS was sweet, but I do love the AC/Clark showdown underwater. Great VFX.

The only stand outs this year have been AC/Clark showdown and...the semi-Brainaic fight. Too short of a fight if you ask me.

What We need is a fight that lasts a Whole episode. Though every fight in smallville is a godsend when compared to Lois and Clark the New Adventures of superman.

In that show superman got into a fight with someone near similar power level and the camera would cut to a shot of the crowd and then rumble the camera.

Still a fight that lasted more than 10 minutes would be nice.

The best fight on Smallville for me has to be between Pa Kent and Clark. For season 6 Clark needs to face someone who will put up an amazing fight. I would like to see a fight between Clark and soneone else that lasts 10 minutes aleast, causing destruction everywhere. :supes:

Oh and how do I get picture icons to the left like almost everyone has?

You need 300 posts first, I think that's the minimum for a 50x50 avatar.

Lunar_Wolf said:
The best fight on Smallville for me has to be between Pa Kent and Clark. For season 6 Clark needs to face someone who will put up an amazing fight. I would like to see a fight between Clark and soneone else that lasts 10 minutes aleast, causing destruction everywhere. :supes:

10 minutes? Keep dreaming, dude. ;)

Oh, and Welcome to the Hype. :)

lol no need to dream, we'll get it in the finale probably.

how awesome would it be for a super powered lex to beat on braniac, and clark have to intervene.

I wish the small Kal El VS Clark Kent Fight was longer :o They definitley could have done much better then they did.

It was going to be longer actually, they wanted to do a big fight at the Kent farm, but with Lana in Paris, Lois, Kal-El flying etc etc, they didn't have enough time.

KalKai said:
It was going to be longer actually, they wanted to do a big fight at the Kent farm, but with Lana in Paris, Lois, Kal-El flying etc etc, they didn't have enough time.

They still could have filmed it for the DVD to make the Fans happy :o Oh well its still never to late for another Clark Vs Kal El battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"