some characters from my comic

chi-boy

Civilian
Reaction score
here's some designs for my upcoming comic. comments are much appreciated. the story is set in the near future, and these characters are rival cyborg assassins just to give you the heads up.

blackwhite2.jpg

they look great with the flats...have any shaded ones?

Zolland said:
they look great with the flats...have any shaded ones?

not yet, my computer crashed and I have a dated version of PS. ONce I get set up again I'm gonna shade them.

ah well good luck. this is the place to be.

thanks dude.

here's some more:

black_002.jpg

I'm still trying out different color schemes for this character:
serenalineup.jpg

id put you in the category of...hmm: INSANELY GOOD.

how old are you?

Zolland said:
id put you in the category of...hmm: INSANELY GOOD.

how old are you?

Thanks, I'm okay I suppose. i would tell you my age, but i'm a bit embarrassed. at my age i should be better than i am. :)

I recognize your work from somewhere. Did you post here in the past under a different name?

ampersand said:
I recognize your work from somewhere. Did you post here in the past under a different name?

this is my first time posting here. i've mainly been lurking around for awhile but I desperately needed some opinions. i used to post on penciljack about a year and a half ago under the name lugomanifesto. maybe that's where you've seen me from?

hmm... I've never been on penciljack. Maybe you just have a style very remeniscent of someone else but I coulda sworn I've seen your work before. Have you ever done any pics of Wonder Woman in a suit you designed?

btw these look great:D

ampersand said:
hmm... I've never been on penciljack. Maybe you just have a style very remeniscent of someone else but I coulda sworn I've seen your work before. Have you ever done any pics of Wonder Woman in a suit you designed?

btw these look great:D

wonder woman? no, sorry i haven't.

and thanks :)

That settles it then, I must be thinking of someone else. Sorry to waste your time.

Great stuff chi boy and i don't care about the past just that your here now and you bring awesomness with you!!!...wait is that a real word can i use that?

These are cool creations! I like the girl in the white suit the best :) :up:

chi-boy said:
Thanks, I'm okay I suppose. i would tell you my age, but i'm a bit embarrassed. at my age i should be better than i am. :)

LOL...yeah I think your like 19. I have never seen a 19 year old as good as you!

Your art is still impressive as always :). Good to see some new stuff from you. Still wish you would tone down the big heads a bit, but hey that is an artists preference. Sometimes it really works on a pic and other times it just looks out of place. Regardless, I still enjoy seeing your art.

chi-boy said:

Too much modesty . . . you could be 40 for all we care!!! Fess up!!

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm wondering if I should take all these comparisons to other artists as compliments :)

Here's another original character, and then some fan art of a friend's characters. Tell me what you think:

tracer_001cg.jpg

godsend_16Cg.jpg

genuine_010c.jpg

Your line work and colouring make me go gooey.

The head of the girl carrying the sword is a little big, and the right leg of the last girl is rotated a little too much- but other than that- great stuff. :up: :up:

Dang! You have very cool drawings and the colors are great!

You could be a concept artist at almost any studio if you wanted to. I don't think you need to bother with going to college. Its time we started seeing your stuff in bigger places then the SHH fan art forum. I don't think there is an artist that post here that can touch your concepts and execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"