some characters from my comic

Pssssst......Everyone does get this is darth_coolius, right? (Yeah I think later he went under the name Lionheart)

I always held him as probably the best artist on the Hype ever.

the lionhart? I don't believe for a second that this is him . . . I've heard tales of Darth Coolius in the past, and heard his art is phenomenal.

I've seen that guy Lionhart's art, and not too big a fan

DV8 said:
the lionhart? I don't believe for a second that this is him . . . I've heard tales of Darth Coolius in the past, and heard his art is phenomenal.

I've seen that guy Lionhart's art, and not too big a fan

Yeah, I don't think it's lionhart either. I've seen his art thread and there is nothing like this there.

Not to mention, Lionhart was an absolute ass

yeah, that guy was a total d*ckhead, and I only read like 4 posts from him! I'm glad that guy got the boot . . .

Actually, they probably are the same guy. I just found darth coolius's art thread and hes an ass too.

ampersand said:
Actually, they probably are the same guy. I just found darth coolius's art thread and hes an ass too.

Can we get a link? You guys got me curious about this guy...

Forget it, you just want attention so your keeping this going. Go find someone else to mess with.

ampersand, you're the only one acting like a dick around here.

You're right, I was being pretty dickish. Chi-boy PMed me and were cool now though. Sorry.

Nice stuff, Chi-Boy.
But why is that cat-rider carrying a handle and no blade :confused:

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about. I'm not looking for attention, I just needed some opinions on my characters. I don't know why I'm being associated with all these other people. Sorry, maybe posting here was a bad idea.

Yeah, I apologize, too.
:( sorry, University midterms are wrecking havok in my emotional state of being...

blah said:
Nice stuff, Chi-Boy.
But why is that cat-rider carrying a handle and no blade :confused:

oh, i'm not finished with that one. I usually add the blades later on PS with the pen tool. I don't like drawing straight lines on paper...

Your stuff is amazing I must say. I don't really like the giant head thing, but yeah.

As for the Darth Coolius thing, I find it hard to believe that you aren't him, since you're posting stuff he posted. However, you're attitude is completely different than I remember his ever being. Either way, if its your work for real, amazing stuff. You've got an amazing talent for coloring.

Just another test:

black_003.jpg

I think it looks pretty good so I'm gonna go with it.

Aquaman said:
As for the Darth Coolius thing, I find it hard to believe that you aren't him, since you're posting stuff he posted. However, you're attitude is completely different than I remember his ever being.

Why don't we just drop who we all "Think" he is and just let the guy post his work. He said he just wanted an opinion on his characters, so lets just leave it at that and enjoy his obvious talent. Keep on rockin Chi-Boy! Can't wait to see whats next. Your character designs rock. Keep it up.

let's just drop the subject, since I'd like chi-boy to continue posting kick-@$$ work . . . and chi-boy, if you are the infamous Darth Coolius, you should stick to posting new stuff :D

Anyway, I'm convinced that this guy is NOT Lionhart, cuz that guy had no talent

weird . . . i am brucelee posted the same thing I did!

Chi-boy your work is amazing but stop acting like you aren't Darthcoolius or whatever this guys are talking about. Wev'e seen this characters before and we know it's you.

Let's just give this guy a chance . . . if he says he's not Darth Coolius, he's not Darth Coolius for all we know . . . this is some of the sickest shyt I've seen on these boards . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"