Some of the DBZ cast

Now all we need is Krillin, Kami, & Mr. Popo.

I say...

david_cross.jpg
krillin-0.jpg

morgan_freeman150.jpg
kami03.jpg

180px-Bernie_Mac.jpg
popo.JPG

Neither am I, but he's got the voice for him. I guess if Chatwin's Goku then we'd need a young guy for Krillin too.

I left out Dr. Briefs & Ox King cuz for some reason I can't post more than 7 images...

th_elliot_sam.jpg
drbriefs.jpg

I think that guy from cradle to the grave should be krillin the reffere from the ufc fight.....he was also in pirates 3........ we need a trailer b4 any judgements are made! And scren shots !!

Also they could do wat LOTRs did wit the hobbits and use that effct on a normal size character!!!! That would be sick!!!

Chow Yun-Fat as Kame-senin is awesome.

So where's the Dragon Ball forum, SHH? The Spirit and Justice League have a forum, but not Dragon Ball? Common now...:nono:

We're going to have a forum by the end of the year.

I really hope Krillin and Tien make cameo's in the movie.

I really hope Krillin and Tien make cameo's in the movie.

!!! You're serious? Krillin IS Goku's Best friend! That's like not having Sam or Merry or Pippin.

Tien...maybe, they gotta atleast refer to when he "beat" Goku at the tournament.

of course tien and krillin will be there. the synopsis said hed be 'meeting friends along the way', and yea you have to do the hobbit thing for krillin, and i remember hearing a while back that orlando bloom was in talks to play tien but i highly doubt that that is true.

Verne Troyer for Krillin.

Verne Troyer reminds me more of Chauzu or even get a little baby to play Chauzu or something.

Krillen can just be played by a short actor, i don't think he technically has to be a midget. They can probably get an actor 5'3" or shorter.

Verne Troyer reminds me more of Chauzu or even get a little baby to play Chauzu or something.

Krillen can just be played by a short actor, i don't think he technically has to be a midget. They can probably get an actor 5'3" or shorter.

:up:

I almost feel like Chaozu should be pure CG.

david cross as krillin, what the heck? lol. bad casting. unless this dbz movie is purely for comedy. which i wouldn't mind.

all i need to see is chatwin yelling his lungs out. how funny will that be? too funny.

!!! You're serious? Krillin IS Goku's Best friend! That's like not having Sam or Merry or Pippin.

Tien...maybe, they gotta atleast refer to when he "beat" Goku at the tournament.

Then Krillin should be with Roshi the first time Goku meets Roshi.

why the hell would Highschool have anything to do with Dragonball anyway? Have any of you even watched the show? Goku is NOT educated by any means, that's why he has no common sense!
And from the set pics, he's not wearing his Gi, he's wearing a shirt and pants which is completely ridiculous! This is why this movie is bound for failure, because they arent making the way they should. They arent following the story, they are making it they're own which is ****ing stupid, but i guess thats the price we pay for wanting a live action movie made. I'm already thoroughly disappointed because no one wanted to see a live action film about DBZ more than I did.

why the hell would Highschool have anything to do with Dragonball anyway? Have any of you even watched the show? Goku is NOT educated by any means, that's why he has no common sense!
And from the set pics, he's not wearing his Gi, he's wearing a shirt and pants which is completely ridiculous! This is why this movie is bound for failure, because they arent making the way they should. They arent following the story, they are making it they're own which is ****ing stupid, but i guess thats the price we pay for wanting a live action movie made. I'm already thoroughly disappointed because no one wanted to see a live action film about DBZ more than I did.

It's just the first couple of set pics, I think we'll see a pic of him training with the gi suit later on.

A live action film of DBZ can't really deliver the magic of the show. We already know they've changed a lot of things for this movie to make the story more "realistic". :cmad:
Many fans around the world are not happy with these changes and with some casting decisions. James Marsters is a good actor, I like his work, but I don't think he's the right choice for Piccolo, who should be played by an actor with an imposing presence, etc.
A CGI film would've been a better option for DBZ, allowing more freedom to keep it true to the show and more consistent visually (better FX).

im really unsure about how this movie is gonna turn out, i want to believe that it will end up being great but it seems like it took a sharp turn away from the show and i dont know how well thats going to work

Then Krillin should be with Roshi the first time Goku meets Roshi.

That's what I'm thinkin (or, at least hoping). Krillin has to have a cameo, at least. If he doesn't I will be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"