Some of the DBZ cast

There are only 3 female leads in the film, Rossum is Bulma

Which character is he?

180px-Mr_Popo_photo.jpg

yeah but he kind of looks like one of tose really old black face characters.

What do you think of the casting so far ...

l4.jpg

Justin Chatwin as ...

GOKU_COOL.jpg

Goku

LAME!!!!

Those set pics of this guy as Goku, he looks nothing like it...sure, his hair's like "bed-head" hair, but no Goku hair...plus, he still looks scrawny..have the dude do the 300 workout or have Christian Bale help him out, lol.

Rossum's career is really in the toilet to be doing this movie. She goes from Mystic River and Day After Tomorrow to Phantom of the Opera and Poseidon.

Easy paycheck type of work.

I didn't mind how they changed Transformers, because for the most of it, they stuck to the core of it all, and paid many homages too, and with DBZ and GI Joe, it seems they just making it the way they want it, and not even going for what the fans would want and see and they will royally screw up both movies, at least the writers for TF asked fans what they wanted to see.

Seriously if you cant tell the damn story then make up a new name. Of course for all we know they could be planning a 180 on us and will be quite faithful.

Seriously if you cant tell the damn story then make up a new name. Of course for all we know they could be planning a 180 on us and will be quite faithful.

That would be cool...plus, Stephen Chow is producing, he could make the film that much better(since Steven Spielberg was the one who made TF that more enjoyable, and he was a producer too).

But Mr. Popo DOES resemble the old minstrel show characters. Just sayin'. But enough about that, lets get back to the serious DBZ movie talk.

Set pics:

dbzmex1.jpg

dbzmex2.jpg

I'm personally not that worried about Goku being lean in the movie. This is teenage Goku, so he's still got some working out to do. The sequel will probably be the Saiyan Saga with "adult" Goku, so that would be the movie where I'd say they need to send Chatwin to Spartan Camp. The big thing I worry about with the movie is whether or not they're going to get Piccolo right.

Even jacked up on roids, Chatwin still wouldn't look like Goku.

Honestly, I think I would have a hard time buying Goku as a lovable loser if he started the movie being built like a tank.

he doesn't need to be built like a tank..
just not built like a stick.

actually to be honest- I really don't care too much. I think chatwin looks like goku. and at the beginning of DBZ Goku wasn't that big. in dbz... it's not the size of their muscles that defines their strength anyway.

dude wtf...if they dont make it just like the carton im gonna be so pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"