Some of the DBZ cast

Until he finds something he can argue. He'll read my post and he'll quote me saying "My post is still true" and he'll reply: "And how does that mean it will be a good film?"

EDIT: Hahahaha. :rolleyes:

What are you trying to say when it's based on the manga not the anime? You make it sound like the movie is going to be MORE like the manga, which makes no sense.
The world doesn't revolve around you. You were successful in turning the entire topic of this thread into the "Vile hates this movie" thread, but that doesn't mean I was talking to you.

THIS IS a DBZ discussion thread, and I was pointing out the fact that this film is based on the manga and not the anime, in an attempt to have a conversation with my fellow DB fans and shut you up. Perhaps discuss the color palette since the manga is black and white. or discuss the possibility of "Z" never actually being in the title, since it isn't the manga title.

The world doesn't revolve around you. You were successful in turning the entire topic of this thread into the "Vile hates this movie" thread, but that doesn't mean I was talking to you.

THIS IS a DBZ discussion thread, and I was pointing out the fact that this film is based on the manga and not the anime, in an attempt to have a conversation with my fellow DB fans and shut you up. Perhaps discuss the color palette since the manga is black and white. or discuss the possibility of "Z" never actually being in the title, since it isn't the manga title.

Are you saying the movie is going to be in black and white :huh: ? DBZ manga is also called Dragon Ball Z. If you were trying to say the movie is based on the Dragon Ball saga, NOT Dragon Ball Z, since DB is the prequel and has all the fights with King Piccolo, that makes sense.

You bite your tongue! There's plenty of quality to be found in a show based on one of the most beloved literary masterpieces of our time, Journey to the West! Who can't get behind a story of good vs evil...with large breasted and ultimately shallow women...martial arts masters and dudes waaaaaaay cooler than yourself that you can vicariously live through? Nothign beats blowing up a mutha****as planet while wearing that badass saiyan gear! I dare say, DBZ trumps Shakespeare!

I know it taught me a whole hell of a lot more than his lame talking people in puffy outfits ever did. What light through yonder window breaks my ass...That light is a Galick Gun coming to send your ass to another dimension.

Dragonball Z is the greatest fictional adventure of our or any other time! :cmad:

Don't get me wrong my friend. I love that show beyond belief, but I was tired of arguing with the impossible Vile One and wanted to go to bed. lol, so I apologize. Because I loved the story and all that stuff...what I meant by quality was...at times it got repetative and dragged out, and the art wasn't the greatest anime. But that doesn't mean anything, because it is still one of my top three favourite childhood shows of all time.

:)

--dk7

Don't get me wrong my friend. I love that show beyond belief, but I was tired of arguing with the impossible Vile One and wanted to go to bed. lol, so I apologize. Because I loved the story and all that stuff...what I meant by quality was...at times it got repetative and dragged out, and the art wasn't the greatest anime. But that doesn't mean anything, because it is still one of my top three favourite childhood shows of all time.

:)

--dk7

Hahaha. I get you, I was just playing around. I completely understand what you meant. At times it did get repetitive, but so can sex, but we still like that. LOL Ultimately DBZ is the shizznit with no toilet paper. It is and always will be the ultimate action cartoon. I sure hope this movie is great and makes tons of cash, that way I can get a Ronin Warriors movie or a gundamwing movie! I wouldn't mind a ninja scroll movie, but thats off topic.

Just found this lying around in one of my folders. It's a picture done by a different Manga artist, I've got several of other artists as well. Aynway, the reason why I'm posting this is because it could give us an idea of how Chatwin could look like in the Movie.

I think it looks cool...but it looks like his head is on backwards...like it looks like that is the back of his body. Like from his abs to his ankles...that looks like his lower back and his butt lol...and the back of his knees

--dk7

Oh and I think his hair would look just fine the way it is to be honest...But why are his arms hairy?

--dk7

I think it looks cool...but it looks like his head is on backwards...like it looks like that is the back of his body. Like from his abs to his ankles...that looks like his lower back and his butt lol...and the back of his knees

--dk7

maybe because theres 8 different parts of the body i had to fine and make mix lol....

maybe because theres 8 different parts of the body i had to fine and make mix lol....

No no...no harm by my comment, I didn't mean to offend you, if I did. I think it is great. But it just gives me that impression and...I don't know...haha I just thought I'de ask why :)

--dk7

No no...no harm by my comment, I didn't mean to offend you, if I did. I think it is great. But it just gives me that impression and...I don't know...haha I just thought I'de ask why :)

--dk7

this should explain why lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"