Morbius Sony announces a Morbius movie in development!

^^ LOL!

They should just give every character a spin off. I wait for the Ned Leeds spin off!

God I miss the times when they didn't spit out superhero movies (and villains/side characters from superhero stories spinoffs) every two-three months...

People are missing the point here.

There's no Aunt Carnage spin-off and that angers me greatly.

People are missing the point here.

There's no Aunt Carnage spin-off and that angers me greatly.

I want to see Aunt Carnage as a dark comedy movie directed by Michael Dougherty. The movie is in the same vein as Krampus and it's a direct sequel to Spider-Man 3.

The Morbius movie is a bad idea, what's the point if Spider-Man isn't included? I also never asked for Silver and Black.

They should make a Tomb of Dracula series with Blade as our lead, and Morbius can be the villain of one of the movies.

At least there's information coming out about it.

Of all the dumb pointless Spider-Man villain spin-offs Sony is making, I must admit, this is the only one mildly appealing to me.

Of all the dumb pointless Spider-Man villain spin-offs Sony is making, I must admit, this is the only one mildly appealing to me.

This one isn't appealing to me because I think Morbius is a terrible character. That being said, he's a character who has had solo stories before and can operate fairly independent of Spider-Man, so I'm not opposed to the idea. Silver and Black is another I'm a little bit positive on - mostly for the Silver Sable side of things (which I think can be independent as well). I just don't want too many Spider-Man characters being used on the project so they can't be used elsewhere.

It’s about a vampire tho. Man. I’m sorry but to my knowledge isn’t morbius obsessed with peter cause his blood holds the cure for him? So I’m guessing this will be another Spider-Man less movie where the villain has no connection. Correct me if I’m wrong I’m not familiar with the character but I read that he is obsessed with peters blood . So without peter it’s just a vampire movie right? Do the fools at Sony not understand that the villains are only popular cause they fought Spider-Man? And have history with him? You take all that history away what do you have? Spider-Man’s villains aren’t the X-Men. Lmao . They all want one goal. Correct me I’m wrong here .

I’m
Waiting for the jack o lantern announcement. Or the spot or big wheel

It’s about a vampire tho. Man. I’m sorry but to my knowledge isn’t morbius obsessed with peter cause his blood holds the cure for him? So I’m guessing this will be another Spider-Man less movie where the villain has no connection. Correct me if I’m wrong I’m not familiar with the character but I read that he is obsessed with peters blood . So without peter it’s just a vampire movie right? Do the fools at Sony not understand that the villains are only popular cause they fought Spider-Man? And have history with him? You take all that history away what do you have? Spider-Man’s villains aren’t the X-Men. Lmao . They all want one goal. Correct me I’m wrong here .

I’m
Waiting for the jack o lantern announcement. Or the spot or big wheel

No that's never been the case in the comics.

The only link to peter's blood was in the 90s cartoon were it played a part in creating in turning Morbius into a vampire. But even in that show, it never was the source of being a cure for him.

Jared Leto to Star in ‘Spider-Man’ Spinoff ‘Morbius’ From Director Daniel Espinosa

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/jared-leto-spider-man-spinoff-morbius-1202799820/amp/

Sony has tapped Jared Leto to star in the spinoff “Morbius,” based on the Spidey villain of the same name. Sources also tell Variety that “Safe House” director Daniel Espinosa will helm the movie.

Leto has been loosely attached to the project for some time, but wouldn’t fully commit until he knew the film was headed in the right direction. He asked to meet with several of the filmmakers who were up for the job. Espinosa met with Leto last month in Germany while Leto was touring with his band Thirty Seconds to Mars, which eventually led to him nabbing the job.

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach are producing “Morbius” with Lucas Foster.

The film was penned by the team of Burk Sharpless and Matt Sazama, who worked on Netflix’s “Lost in Space” series. Palak Patel will oversee the pic for the studio.
Sony has not dated the film, but the movie will likely be slated soon as production is expected to start sometime this year. With “Venom” bowing in October and “Spider-Man: Far From Home” launching next year, Sony hopes this latest project fits in well with the others.

They cant be serious About that. Dont tell me, they are so stupid.

tumblr_lhcprcVW3e1qeq4td.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"