The Amazing Spider-Man "SPIDER-MAN 4 Production on Indefinite Hold "....NOT!...or Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's about doing Norman justice. They killed off Spidey's greatest nemesis in the first film after doing... well, he didn't do anything really did he?

I want The Death of Gwen Stacey in live action.

I for one am pissed about the reboot. The franchise isn't even 8 years old yet, but they're just scrapping everything. I'm tired of this re-everything that goes on with studios. We were closer to seeing new villains by continuing the storyline, but now we'll probably get Green Goblin all over again. How long will it be until we see Kraven, Lizard, or Rhino now? Something tells me it'll be either too dark and moody like a Dark Knight rip-off, or too PG oriented and kiddy. One "undesirable" movie should not equal a reboot when there are several possible stories to be told, especially when that movie was the most popular of the franchise. They should have just let Raimi have what he wanted since he did a great job before they started interfering. Now I'm hearing crap like Shia LeBouef being talked about for Peter.:cmad:

I for one am pissed about the reboot. The franchise isn't even 8 years old yet, but they're just scrapping everything. I'm tired of this re-everything that goes on with studios. We were closer to seeing new villains by continuing the storyline, but now we'll probably get Green Goblin all over again. How long will it be until we see Kraven, Lizard, or Rhino now? Something tells me it'll be either too dark and moody like a Dark Knight rip-off, or too PG oriented and kiddy. One "undesirable" movie should not equal a reboot when there are several possible stories to be told, especially when that movie was the most popular of the franchise. They should have just let Raimi have what he wanted since he did a great job before they started interfering. Now I'm hearing crap like Shia LeBouef being talked about for Peter.:cmad:

We probably won't get him as long as Sony's in the picture because they want a villain who looks human or doesn't wear a mask and yet....Vulture doesn't qualify for the latter and they didn't want him.

And rabid fanboys will probably start blaming whoever takes the reigns for not using Lizard when it's not even his fault.

What reboot? :confused:

Does this mean no Vultress? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"