SPIDER-MAN 4 - Script by thejon93

I did put up. I gave you constructive criticism... :huh: but I mean if you're gonna act a fool whenever a fellow writer gives you advice, then I'm just not gonna read this stupid thing!
I'm sorry for the way I made you feel, A-Man. When your telling me this online and not in my face, it sounds a bit different through my ears.

Spider-Man looks around for The Lizard but then he realizes that the helicopter is headed towards him, he begins running away but then The Lizard caught Spider-Man by the throat and threw him towards the blades. Spider-Man spun a webline at the ground and pushed himself away from the blades but was hit in the stoamach by one and it cut him open. Spider-Man screamed when he landed on the ground. The Lizard was about to begin walking towards Spider-Man but then he noticed the helicopter was headed towards him, he stood his ground and yelled at it and then jumped over it. When he landed on the ground, the helicopter had ran into a satelite dish and began to spin around it. Spider-Man sat up from the ground and began to run towards The Lizard and hit him in the back of his head with his arm which caused the both of them to fall over and avoid the blades of the helicopter which had blown off. The Lizard and Spider-Man stood up and were about to attack each other when all of a sudden the helicopter exploded and blasted them back off the roof.

The people from down below the building screamed over the explosion and the helicopter blades that had been coming towards them. It landed into the ground as the people moved out of it's way.

Spider-Man kicked The Lizard in the back of the head which sent him down quicker but he sped up towards him and wrapped his arm around his throat. The Lizard snarled and elbowed Spider-Man in the stoamach. Spider-Man flew backwards a bit and into the building wall as he began to run down along it after The Lizard. The Lizard spun towards Spider-Man and pushed himself into the wall as he scraped the wall with his feet and one hand as he left the other open but Spider-Man came running towards him and dropkicked him in the face as Spider-Man and he continued to fall down the building. Spider-Man flipped over in mid-air and kicked The Lizard across the head. They were close to hitting the ground as Spider-Man spun a webline towards the building and began to run along it after the falling Lizard.

The Lizard was about to hit the ground but then Spider-Man realized that Dr. Connors was his friend. So he stopped himself from running and spun two weblines at The Lizard and tried to stop him from falling but he was too heavy but Spider-Man kept pushing up against the wall to try and save The Lizard and finally made him stop falling and caught him in his web. But once so, The Lizard cut the weblines and landed safely on the ground and began to attack the people. Spider-Man leapt towards The Lizard who was about to clothesline Spider-Man, but Spider-Man caught The Lizard's arm and pushed his two knees underneath and when he hit the ground it flung The Lizard's arm up into the air and he screamed in pain. Began to capitalize on the situation as he leapt over The Lizard; who was limbing in pain after the attack, resting on the fallen blades. Spider-Man grabbed The Lizard's arm and began to pull it with The Lizard's face running into the blades of the helicopter, he tried to pull Spider-Man off but Spider-Man then put his two legs up onto the blade. Spider-Man heard a crack from The Lizard's arm and let him go. The Lizard began to scream give worse in pain, The Lizard's arm the began to bleed and once Spider-Man got to his feet and was about to attack The Lizard again but he noticed The Lizard began to transform back into Dr. Connors; his tail was sucked back inside Dr. Connor's body as well as all of the other personalities that The Lizard carried. Dr. Connors then fell unconscious to the ground and Spider-Man walked over and wrapped Dr. Connor's arm around his shoulder, stood up and leapt away with Dr. Connors.

Spider-Man set Dr. Connors down on his bed and left towards the window but then looked back at Dr. Connors and he then leapt out the window.

Billy sitting in day-care around a group of other children as the teacher read a children's book to them. Spider-Man then opened the door and spotted Billy.

Come with me, Billy - Spider-Man

Spider-Man motioned him over and Billy stood up but the teacher held him back with her hand. Spider-Man stepped in closer.

He needs permission from his father - Teacher

And I'm taking him to his father, trust me... - Spider-Man

The teacher removed her hand and let Billy go and he ran towards Spider-Man, Spider-Man picked him up and nodded towards the teacher. She smiled and all the children got up and ran out the door to watched Spider-Man web-swing away with Billy.

Is my father alright, Spider-Man? - Billy

Spider-Man continued to web-swing towards Dr. Connors apartment.

Yes he is, he will be. His cure is knowing that you're his son - Spider-Man

Billy smiled and Spider-Man landed inside Dr. Connors apartment. Dr. Connors was still lying on the bed and Billy ran towards his dad and leapt onto the bed. Spider-Man sat next to him and pulled off his mask after he spotted his picture on the fridge in cartoon. Peter smiled as Billy looked up at him, Peter looked back down at Billy and handed him the Spider-Man mask. Billy smiled, and at that moment, Dr. Connors opened his eyes. He sat up from the bed and his son hugged him, Peter smiled. Dr. Connors began to cry as he then looked up at Peter.

Thank you.... thank you... - Dr. Connors

Peter nodded and leapt out of the window as Dr. Connors and Billy continued to hug.

Mary Jane watching TV on the bed as then she notices Peter come through the window. She was watching The Lizard's attack on the city then fighting with Spider-Man.

Do you have to remind me of the pain I suffered today? - Peter

Peter smiled and Mary Jane got up and kissed him.

Peter standing on podium in marriage attire. He then leaned over to his best man(Bruce Campbell).

Thanks for playing the part - Peter whispered

Oui, oui, Misteur. Good to see you pop the question - Best Man

Peter smiled and Mary Jane began to walk down the isle, she finally got up to the podium and Peter lifted up the hood on her dress.

You may kiss the bride - Father

Peter and Mary Jane kissed each other and the audience stood up and applauded.

Spider-Man climbing up the Empire State Building; as voice-over comes up.

Everyday I learn something, every second that passes by gives us the opportunity to change our lives. Make them better, stronger. I was given a gift to share with the whole world. I stand as a hero, one man who can make a difference. A man who can stand before the people and give them hope, to let it shine upon their souls. Forever(Spider-Man reaches the top of the Empire State Building), I will be, Spider-Man - Peter(VO)

Spider-Man stands up on the top of the Empire State Building with the sun shining behind him, he turns around towards it and then leaps off building.

(End Credits; Danny Elfman/'Spider-Man' theme, Daughtry - There And Back Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G20Q22gJlpk&feature=related)

THE END

So, I hope you guys enjoyed the script, hope it wasn't too much of a bore for some but, thank you for reading and feel free to post any comments or complaints, I'll be ready to accept them(unlike the other one I got):yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"